Forum › Starlight Syndrome discussion

joined Aug 6, 2013

No matter what, you can't separate these two.

Nanoha Takamachi
joined Sep 1, 2013

No matter what, you can't separate these two.

Oh, yes~

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ok then... i kinda liked it...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How on earth does Fate grow a dick? Can't see anything on P10, you know.

From the dialogue, it seems like it's inside her body somehow and only appears when aroused. Not sure how that's supposed to work, but that seems like the idea.

B2bbd0bffb52e3ebeb160e305b36afb2
joined Feb 6, 2018

Well,it seems that Takamachi-san is now a fast persuader ;] wink wink

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

While I do enjoy NanoFate futanari, I kind of prefer the sort where penises are explicitly magically summoned. The "Fate just kinda has one" method heaps more angst onto her status as an artificially created being, and while I enjoy explorations of that, genital dysphoria isn't something to lightly lump in there. (Fate's particular manifestation of dysphoria would be a conflict between actually feeling comfortable in her body and feeling like her body and that comfort are things she's stolen from Alicia.).

Then again, that's kind of overthinking pure smut.

Fb_img_1579664709799
joined Apr 11, 2020

While I do enjoy NanoFate futanari, I kind of prefer the sort where penises are explicitly magically summoned. The "Fate just kinda has one" method heaps more angst onto her status as an artificially created being, and while I enjoy explorations of that, genital dysphoria isn't something to lightly lump in there. (Fate's particular manifestation of dysphoria would be a conflict between actually feeling comfortable in her body and feeling like her body and that comfort are things she's stolen from Alicia.).

Then again, that's kind of overthinking pure smut.

Yep I think the same

To reply you must either login or sign up.