Forum › So many series!!!

Tumblr_newo1nnh0a1r6wz1so1_500
joined May 2, 2013

The sea, you, and the sun, Vespa, Ayame 14, Madoka and Mei's Secret Workshop, Opapagoto, Chouchou Nannan, Pantser Princess (this one may not count since its dropped), Murcielago, Tomodachi Login............ALL THESE SERIES IN SUCH A LITTLE AMOUNT OF TIME!!!, definitely this site its growing bigger and bigger, im just so happy that i HAD to share my joy with all of you, readers like me who enjoy comedy, action, horror, violence, YURI!!, and all of the other uncountable tags, even the ones that make no sense xD please Dinasty Reader, please stay with us forever! you are an AWESOME website, im allways looking for new updates doujins and series, and you never disapoint me, IM EVEN MORE HAPPY THAT YOU FINALLY GAVE A NEW TOPIC OF "NEWS" FOR THE NEW CHAPTER OF YURI POP , the last one was waaaaay back in january but thats besides the point, what im trying to say in all my babling, is that i want to say Thank You, thank you for all the joy i get from all these series and oneshots and doujins, all of you, the people that make this possible, the scanlators, i just want to say thank you to all of you for your hard work, you bring such many, MANY of good times with all the work that you put scanlating a series or a oneshot HELL even an image that happen to have some text on it, Thank You and i hope that you will never quit doing this, cause if you do, well, i would lost a BIG part of me....and more thing....Thank You, again, I LOVE YOU ALL :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.