Forum › I need help finding a yuri

joined Jul 5, 2017

Well... First than anything, I'm new and my english isn't so good so... Sorry if I'm not so clear. Now the problem... I've been looking for a Yuri manga/webcomic or I don't really remember what it is or even if it's posted somewhere in dynasty but I don't know other place to ask this. The manga has a story about a girl (can't remember her name, so let's call it "Girl A") who read a lot of shoujo manga and want to be noticed by the senpai in the school. The senpai is seen as a bishounen but it has a weird chin. The girl is jealous of a pretty girl (who she sees as the protagonist of a shoujo, this is the "girl B") but Girl B in reality has a crush on Girl A.
I read this not so long ago but my memory isn't so good so I forgot. I'm desperate and I've been looking for this Yuri for a week so any help you can give is more than appreciate. That's all... And thanks in advance

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You might have more luck getting a response if you post your question in this stickied thread:

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/11660-what-s-that-manga-called

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yeah, you should do that.
Also, it's this.

joined Jul 5, 2017

Oh yeah, is that one! Thanks a lot... I should have come here before, anyway thanks again and... should I delete this post? And I already put it in the other Post

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It should be fine. The answer to the question is here and maybe someone else would like it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.