Forum › Love and Thirst discussion

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Oh! I really like this story!

Also how did everyone else think it was confusing? I understood it pretty well and im even not that bright

joined Sep 6, 2016

I still don't get the plot.

Why would she go to somebody's house to smoke when that person doesn't even smoke?

What does 'dude' have to do anything with the plot? Is he her ex-bf or something?

What was all the internal monologue about?

The internal monologue was one of them dithering over confessing to the other. The felt they were in an awkward place because they started having sex before they started dating and didn't know how to proceed. This was exacerbated by the fact that they also weren't sure what they really wanted or, at the least, were afraid to ask. That said, I'm not sure which girl is meant to be the narrator.

The black haired girl wasn't going over to smoke. She thought the blonde was a smoker so she used bringing a pack over, to be nice, as an excuse to see the blonde. The blonde occasionally smoked, but mostly with friends and didn't really liked it. She only made a show of smoking the black haired girls cigerettes because she knew they were being used as an excuse and wanted to keep that excuse valid.

The dude wasn't really relevant to the plot beyond the fact that he left smoker paraphernalia over at the blond's house and that caused the black haired girls misunderstanding. He could be just about anyone, like a younger brother who smokes at her place to avoid their parents noticing or a colleague who comes over because they like chatting and they smoke when they relax.

Oh, I wasn’t entirely sure if they were having sex before the story started, thanks for the clear up

To reply you must either login or sign up.