Forum › Regarding Jmanga: Discussion.

Wednesday
joined Feb 28, 2013

I imagine they do still hold the license, in which case I don't really care, we're going to put whatever we can back up. They can go suck a dick if they don't like it since they're going to deny people the ability to view the stuff soon enough anyway.

Yes! Thank you for this! It's bullshit when companies license a series, then sit on it and chase off all the scan groups, and release a few chapters of what had already been previously released before deciding to never finish it, or going out of business, thus erasing the series from the face of the earth practically.

Good riddance to Jmanga, their model of paying for points to basically "rent" a series was shit. Then them not even allowing us to download what we paid for in the end, and only refunding remaining balance?!

I only regret giving them money because I believed it would keep them releasing stuff and continuing projects.

16af2e72dfa0398ce30acc03ffce8b4d
Yuri-ism
joined Mar 22, 2013

Good riddance. They had a horrible business model.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It really was an insult to both manga distribution and online business models as a whole. I hope this is a blow for all for profit online readers and Amazon, their policies are pretty shitty as well, any service where you pay for an electronic product you don't own like ebooks is a disgrace to the digital age.
Aoi Hana ch49 got released today by some group, not sure who not lilicious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.