Forum › The Little Mermaid discussion

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

I missed for too long Harumichi, this doujinshi made me love that paring again. Aw, I love Mario Yamada's works.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I didn't know they are an actual couple in the anime. I heard that theres a bit on yuri on it, I thought it was just some subtext thing or a one-sided-for-the-sake-of-comedy-thing... I never knew, haha.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I didn't know they are an actual couple in the anime. I heard that theres a bit on yuri on it, I thought it was just some subtext thing or a one-sided-for-the-sake-of-comedy-thing... I never knew, haha.

They're pretty clearly in a relationship in the anime. My personal favourites are Michi's comment in the Super S movie about "Becoming an adult makes it more fun" which sets Haruka into a coughing fit, and the scene in Stars where Haruka's knocked off a roof and Michiru catches her. Michi jokes about Haruka eating too many sweets, and the reply is "Save the scolding for bed." XD

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

They're pretty clearly in a relationship in the anime. My personal favourites are Michi's comment in the Super S movie about "Becoming an adult makes it more fun" which sets Haruka into a coughing fit, and the scene in Stars where Haruka's knocked off a roof and Michiru catches her. Michi jokes about Haruka eating too many sweets, and the reply is "Save the scolding for bed." XD

Even just reading about flirtyness makes me all giddy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.