Forum › Feelings That Make Me Happy discussion

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

The screen is supposed to be on pana's end so what this really means is pana calls maki a lovely nickname. Also I find it funny that umi is the only one that's "Sonoda umi" on the screen.

Isn't people choose their own handle in LINE? I think densha-dan's explanation fits better(it's actually RinPana who did it though, in their classroom). But really, all this doesn't matter anyway because Obama.

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 11:10AM

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

The screen is supposed to be on pana's end so what this really means is pana calls maki a lovely nickname. Also I find it funny that umi is the only one that's "Sonoda umi" on the screen.

Isn't people choose their own handle in LINE? I think densha-dan's explanation fits better(it's actually RinPana who did it though, in their classroom). But really, all this doesn't matter anyway because Obama.

It's not a theory. Yomotsuka explained it on Twitter after they posted this. And yes you can change your friend's name on your end. Like so http://i.imgur.com/jO8CXBg.jpg It doesn't actually change your friend's handle, it just changes the name displayed on your end.

last edited at Jan 19, 2016 5:43PM

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

It's not a theory. Yomotsuka explained it on Twitter after they posted this. And yes you can change your friend's name on your end. Like so http://i.imgur.com/jO8CXBg.jpg It doesn't actually change your friend's handle, it just changes the name displayed on your end.

Now I see, I was never big on this LINE thing so I don't know that you can do that.

216139_4178547737_8655_n%20resize%202
joined Jul 29, 2015

Well there goes my head canon. Thanks Obama.

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Well there goes my head canon. Thanks Obama.

Thanks Obama, because Thanks Trump doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Haha HILARIOUS and i JUST LOVE KOTORI'S BIRDY FACES! XD

1227d27ec431e624d6707b0a66b81869
joined Dec 14, 2014

cute

Frenchforfrontdoor
joined Oct 7, 2017

That was so sweet, and I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the credits page.

To reply you must either login or sign up.