Forum › Rest in Peace ch01 discussion

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

can someone please explain to me what the hell just happened lol I know a lot about touhou but for some reason I didn't get this manga lol. I kn what was happening in it but I just dont understand the ending as much lol

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

You know you're reading a top-tier Touhou doujin when it's incomprehensible.
Kidding... This was supposed to be multi-part series. I think the confusion was intentional, as the later parts were to supposed to contain explanations for all the madness.

joined Jul 3, 2011

From what I could tell it seems Sakura was on the verge of death when Remilia bit her. Many, many years later after everyone has forgotten about her Sakura comes back as a vampire and starts to kill off the fairy maids living at the SDM in order to attract Remilia's attention. That's pretty much the gist of it.

joined May 9, 2013

From what I could tell it seems Sakura was on the verge of death when Remilia bit her. Many, many years later after everyone has forgotten about her Sakura comes back as a vampire and starts to kill off the fairy maids living at the SDM in order to attract Remilia's attention. That's pretty much the gist of it.

And finally, she kill Remi too?

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

in touhou 8, if you play with saku-remi, there's a famous dialoge: remi ask sakuya if she'd like to drink the immortality elixir, but sakuya answer no, that she want to serve her for all her human life,

there's a lot of dj that take this imput,
in this story remilia didn't respect the will of her servant, and sakuya loose her humanity and her mind

To reply you must either login or sign up.