Forum › Mikawa Miso discussion

Hero
joined Mar 16, 2013

Looking at Mikawa Miso's Pixiv, she/he sure has lots of yuri manga. I hope someday the english version will be release here ;)

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Is there anyone out there willing to translate a series by Mikawa Miso about an age gap couple who are 49 and 24? They’ve published 3 chapters so far and I remember reading part of the first chapter on mangadex back in january or february. Here’s the link to the first chapter, It’s super cute.

Is there anyone out there willing to translate a series by Mikawa Miso about an age gap couple who are 49 and 24? They’ve published 3 chapters so far and I remember reading part of the first chapter on mangadex back in january or february. Here’s the link to the first chapter, It’s super cute.

They released a doujin for the series that has a bit of the second and third chapter in it and half is original. They limited sale of it to the event it was sold at, chapter 3 was released after so maybe they'll eventually put out the whole thing because the last chapter is really nice. No way in hell I'm scanning my copy without a replacement anyway.

Translation? Willing to do the rest of the work? Clean, typeset, etc.?

last edited at Apr 25, 2021 2:58AM by

To reply you must either login or sign up.