Forum › The Girl Awakens With a Kiss From the Princess discussion

Received_195311451572093
joined Dec 9, 2015

Omg I Love his art style! Can someone link me any of the author's social media accounts? Probably also their pixiv account if they have. THANK YOU! I WANT TO SUPPORT THE ILLUSTRATOR AS AN APPRECIATION OF HIS/HER WORK! I love the art style! I love it wo much!

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

Tomboy gal look so hawt. OMG

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

What a rude question, Senpai. Maybe Touko's crotch naturally smells like lavender

Another%20profile%20pic
joined May 15, 2019

Tomboy gal look so hawt. OMG

Agreed,Normally i don't find anything sexy about sexual activity between girls but this fictional female character is insanely freaking hot. >..<

joined Jun 21, 2017

Both this series and 'Nadeshiko Hiyori' have been translated and published on 2D Market. Fans of Maruta who want to support him can buy uncensored and DRM free digital copies at the link below.

https://2d-market.com/Author/108-Burst-Crisis

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

It has this vaguely melancholy feel that really works for me, IDK how. That and the way the curtains are always blowing. Somehow it gives me this feeling of like, precious memories from a childhood gone by. There’s an air of reflection to the art. It makes me think of my own life as a sad gay teenager, lacking things like this, somehow. Like a “what could have been.” Maybe that’s just me, but I swear that feeling is there in the text.

To reply you must either login or sign up.