Forum › Your Real-Life-Yuri Storybook

joined Apr 1, 2013

Hi,
So this thread will be about your knowledge of any real-life yuri you personally know of.

Since I only know the two because they are friends of my sister i dont know any specific details.
Nor do I know exact timespans.
To help your imagination A has lightbrown straight hair, S has black rather curly hair.

The story goes as follows:
They both are working as teachers at an elementary school. S has been yuri for a rather long time.
She has a really nice college named A. They become friends since they seem to match, especially since they both have dogs(cant remeber what gender the dogs had, but i think they are both lapradors, i am not a huge dog expert) This friendship goes on for several year (lets guess 4 years). Over that course S must have come to the conclusion that she likes A for more than being friends. A at that time must still think she is straight. A is pursuing the plan to get S to love/like her more. After some time A is having success.(sorry no details here :-(, this is hard to ask somebody out of curiosity how it happend, since this is yuri business and i am only the friends brother).
So they keep it under tight control in fear of the reaction from others and their work, so they keep a "straight" face(sorry i had to bring this play on words). After 2 years they decide to take the next step and to live together. This is also the time they reveal it to the friends, etc.(This was when i heard them being together, since my sister knew i was cool with homosexual people)(You should have seen my inner grin, being a dynasty-scans vivid reader). They look around trying to find a good peace of ground to build a house. Around now their house is finished and they are living together in a nice city(river, old towncenter) with a peaceful neighborhood.(I had even visited the contructionside last summer, hihi reallife-yuri-action). I hope they will live happy ever after.

So I hope you liked this retelling of a true story.
Greets

last edited at Feb 8, 2014 4:26AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be honest, it feels a bit creepy to be using real people who are essentially strangers as yuri material. But then, I've seen women who seem close and wondering if they're a couple.

But then I'm Canadian in a fairly cosmopolitan city. It's not that unusual to see same-sex couples walking down the street, and I know at least one pair of married lesbians, so that takes a bit of the furtive/prurient nature out of it for me.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

1 long word:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

joined Apr 1, 2013

I would have called them acquaintance, since i know them from my sisters birthday-partys or from when i needed to help my sister with computer-related-stuff at the school(my sister is also a teacher) or when i had to fix A's internet.

last edited at Feb 8, 2014 4:26AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.