Forum › Sakurauchi-san, Aida-san, Good Work discussion

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

@TrollzOfLol Your avatar xD I watched that scene atleast 30 times but still can't stop laughing. The way she's like Ta-dah! and Producer-san starts laughing it's so funny. xD

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

@TrollzOfLol Your avatar xD I watched that scene atleast 30 times but still can't stop laughing. The way she's like Ta-dah! and Producer-san starts laughing it's so funny. xD

Yeah I loved it too xD Anyway, you wanted the video of Omoi yo Hitotsu ni nare right? I think you can find one on facebook which sends to vimeo and it has pretty good quality. It might be taken down soon so you should probably go find it here, https://vimeo.com/206218152

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 5:47PM

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Yeah I loved it too xD Anyway, you wanted the video of Omoi yo Hitotsu ni nare right? I think you can find one on facebook which sends to vimeo and it has pretty good quality. It might be taken down soon so you should probably go find it here, https://vimeo.com/206218152

Thank you very much

Now i have this clip in case they cut it out in the dvd. It's really heartwarming.

It's funny how a simple manga can have a chain reaction :3 Now i can't stop watching Love Live Broadcast's with Eng sub's on youtube. These girl's are so kawaii and funny really entertaining. >.< Like Ruby in "sexy home tutor" Ehe-Ehe xD

Rikyako%20elephant
joined Sep 26, 2016

Thank you very much

Now i have this clip in case they cut it out in the dvd. It's really heartwarming.

It's funny how a simple manga can have a chain reaction :3 Now i can't stop watching Love Live Broadcast's with Eng sub's on youtube. These girl's are so kawaii and funny really entertaining. >.< Like Ruby in "sexy home tutor" Ehe-Ehe xD

Haha that legendary episode. Aiai is too funny.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I saw the screening for day 1 today, and Rikako stood out as noticeably nervous before the piano bit, but she nailed it as I knew she would. Then I got home and watched that clip

joined Apr 2, 2017

I have a video of the scene because someone uploaded it on Youtube and I knew it was gonna get taken down due to copyright. Just in case it'll be removed from the blu-ray I can enjoy this moment. Anchan first coming up the stairs to comfort Rikyako moved my heart and how the fans changed their lights to support her after she broke down because she made a mistake with the notes.

I only watched the audio one ;-; I wanted to see the video and save it... I WAS FREAKIN LATEE!!!

DankestMemeGenerator9000
joined Dec 15, 2017

And I thought I was able to escape that scene and never go there again BUT NNOOOOOPPEEEE

To reply you must either login or sign up.