Forum › Cheap Kitchens Huddersfield

joined Dec 25, 2013

Cheap Kitchens Huddersfield.Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. www,exdis,pl,ayk,itchens1,co,uk £ 595 Each with appliances.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I always loved the Cheap Kitchens Huddersfield manga, the amount of yuri in it is amazing. And the art, wow!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I always loved the Cheap Kitchens Huddersfield manga, the amount of yuri in it is amazing. And the art, wow!

Are you kidding? there was barely any yuri, mostly subtext, and the art was like that of a 5yr old's with a box of crayons and wrinkled paper!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Are you kidding? there was barely any yuri, mostly subtext, and the art was like that of a 5yr old's with a box of crayons and wrinkled paper!!!

And I suppose that kiss with Shinobu and Maya was STRAIGHT? Not to mention the whole thing with Sayu, Alice and Nana, holy crap. How can you NOT see that.

But then, if you thought the art was bad, I don't even know what to tell you. It was certainly up there with Amano's stuff far as I'm concerned.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

And I suppose that kiss with Shinobu and Maya was STRAIGHT? Not to mention the whole thing with Sayu, Alice and Nana, holy crap. How can you NOT see that.

But then, if you thought the art was bad, I don't even know what to tell you. It was certainly up there with Amano's stuff far as I'm concerned.

What? did you even read the same manga? In the imaginary one I read it never happened! Shinobu and Maya were fighting and hit their faces really hard against each other as an attack.. pff there is no point to this!

Also, how dare you insult Amano! Sir, I bid you adieu!

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

So this is what you were talking about in the Forum Rules thread.

To reply you must either login or sign up.