Forum › Gensokyo Line Super Express discussion

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

an other little masterpiece under the tag "touhou project",
there are so many reading's level in this short, so many big themes in so few pages,
pag. 23 is one of the better written things i read recently (and i read quite a lot)

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... I didn't understand.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

... I didn't understand.

it's not strange, even ran tried to understand the criteria used by yukari, but failed,
the plot is about "gensokio accept everythings", and the citation of the yukari' skill in the fighting touhou of "summon" trains,
it's about the necessity of import humans into the barrier, preserving the balance with the yukai and between fantasy and reality, and the "sin" (according to many religions) of wanting to die, of which komachi gives a simple but splendid explanation,
there are the matters of the meaning of "whortless" applied to a human, and the right to have a second opportunity,

but, above all, for me, there is the tendency of moder society of thinking in black and white, but only a god (or a yama) can do such thing.

i wanted to write somethings about this story, but in these situations i see how bad is my english

Sleeping%20yukari
joined Nov 15, 2011

I didn't see it coming. So that's the significance of the train. Yukari really is the mastermind, or could I say "mother" of gensokyo

To reply you must either login or sign up.