Forum › A Certain Maiden’s Walkthrough discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

That walkthrough and credits~

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Why is Kuroko writing "Misaka Kuroko"? o.O I thought she's joining Misaka's surname to her name, but instead of that she added Misaka's given name?.. I'm confused D:

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Why is Kuroko writing "Misaka Kuroko"? o.O I thought she's joining Misaka's surname to her name, but instead of that she added Misaka's given name?.. I'm confused D:

Hahah, I can understand your confusion. Both Railgun's manga and anime usually use "Misaka" so often that you pretty much forget that her first name is actually Mikoto. Just like Uiharu uses "Shirai-san" for Kuroko--though Mikoto generally calls her Kuroko so much that it's ingrained into your mind!

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Hahah, I can understand your confusion. Both Railgun's manga and anime usually use "Misaka" so often that you pretty much forget that her first name is actually Mikoto. Just like Uiharu uses "Shirai-san" for Kuroko--though Mikoto generally calls her Kuroko so much that it's ingrained into your mind!

Oh now i get it. Thanks :) I'm really happy that you bothered with answering me ^^

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

When I first watch Certain Scientific Railgun I'm so happy it a fantastic, comedy, psychology and the most happiest thing it a Yuri !!! But when I keep watching it ...I kind of disappoint..I started feeling that Misaka is Hetero " My heart's breaking !!!
So I went here to find its doujinshi. The only place can heal my heart...But I still hoping for some Yuri in this anime !!

To reply you must either login or sign up.