Forum › Online Reader Suggestions for Improvement

joined Feb 19, 2012

Hi ugh first time here and I love all the yuri you guys scan and translate an wanna say great job and thank ya for all the yuri love :] I actually caught my eye on one manga its called Gokujotsu ~ Gokuraku In Joshikou Ryou Monogatar. And I believe that there are raws out there but no ones been translating it an putting it out there. They even started an anime of it and it's super funny and it's totally yurish :D I'd love to read more manga though so just throwin it out there. They have the raws here: http://g.e-hentai.org well hope you guys do your best!!! :D

joined Oct 22, 2011

Can we split the recently uploaded chapters into yuri and non-yuri sections ? I get excited for new yuri's but disappointed when they don't have the yuri tag :(

joined Jul 3, 2011

Seravi wrote

Only TS' joint releases of Yukemuri with Payapaya are currently on the reader.

The crew at Tranquilsprings.com said they are interested in uploading two works previously requested by me to Dynasty-scans reader. Would you be willing to grant them permission to do so? If so can you contact them and let them know?

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

biggbran77 wrote

[quote=Seravi]Only TS' joint releases of Yukemuri with Payapaya are currently on the reader.

The crew at Tranquilsprings.com said they are interested in uploading two works previously requested by me to Dynasty-scans reader. Would you be willing to grant them permission to do so? If so can you contact them and let them know?[/quote]

Convince Casusby to allow them up.

joined Jul 3, 2011

DeliciousVodkaDeBlair wrote

I looked and there was not a single Futanari romance manga in the place. [sad eyes]

Why not?

If you want to read about futanari you can always read Bra Girl. It's not yuri but it is a romance(sort of) and does involve futanari.

last edited at Feb 26, 2012 11:17AM

joined May 11, 2011

First of all Love the reader! can't get enough of yuri! and im seriously thinking of learning to read Japanese so i can read raws too!

I got my ups and downs when reading yuri, sometimes i read everyday searching for new stuff, and sometimes i dont read for a week or two.

I was wondering if you could add a "next page" button at the bottom of the recently released and recently added tabs of the reader ? because i miss out on some sometimes if i have not been checking in for a while.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I have a Touhou Project doujin request. It's called 'Soul Doll'. The scanlator is Gaku Gaku. It has a rarely seen Reimu x Alice pairing from what I heard.

joined Jul 3, 2011

If you guys aren't against it 'Wings of Yuri' released a touhou project piece called "The Doll of Alice" that I'd like to request. If you still take requests that is.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Well we did get permission from Wings of Yuri long ago and they haven't told us to stop for any reason, so I'm assuming we're in the clear for that (should be up now if there are no more reader problems). I can't quite do the one from Gaku Gaku since that's opening a door of pain and terror for the 2 non-lililicious and non-yuri project uploaders. It's a goal of mine to get permission from them and upload everything of theirs (which is a LOT of stuff) but I can't say it's going to happen anytime soon. we have to get our hearts ready for that.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I'd like to request the first chapter of the 'Concerto' series if possible. It's scanlated by a group called AnimeWaves.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

biggbran77 wrote

I'd like to request the first chapter of the 'Concerto' series if possible. It's scanlated by a group called AnimeWaves.

We currently do not have permission to upload AnimeWaves stuff, so unless that changes somewhere in the future we can't upload that chapter or any of their other stuff.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

Well we did get permission from Wings of Yuri long ago and they haven't told us to stop for any reason, so I'm assuming we're in the clear for that (should be up now if there are no more reader problems). I can't quite do the one from Gaku Gaku since that's opening a door of pain and terror for the 2 non-lililicious and non-yuri project uploaders. It's a goal of mine to get permission from them and upload everything of theirs (which is a LOT of stuff) but I can't say it's going to happen anytime soon. we have to get our hearts ready for that.

Don't do it man, I'm not ready for this.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I'll ask for permission from AnimeWaves sooner or later.

You should get your heart ready Michan.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Ooh! Is Michan suffering? Let me pull up a chair.

joined Jul 3, 2011

MrEngenious wrote

I'll ask for permission from AnimeWaves sooner or later.

You should get your heart ready Michan.

I appreciate the effort.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Why are you guys doing this to me?

joined Jul 3, 2011

Word on yuri street is that the one shot 'A Lifeform in Puberty - Vega' by Hayashiya Shizuru isn't just a one shot but a series as well and someone on /u/ is working out the specs. Would you guys be willing to give it a spot on the reader?

Seravi Staff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

With rare exception, anyone who asks to have their work on the reader can be on the reader. That said, we try to get permission from everyone that we host and the anonymity of /u/ can make that difficult. So we would need for the person posting the work to give us permission to host their translation.

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Well yes it's hard to ask permission from /u/, which is why I uploaded things by /u/ anyway (specifically hoshikawa ginza) since the general consensus there is that they like the reader. I guess this also makes it hard for them to demand something off the reader since we have no idea who's who. But so far we've received neither complaints nor requests since HG4.

joined Jul 3, 2011

As far as the person working on it, any guess could be the right one but from what I can tell from their post they want Dynasty scans to host it(they specifically mentioned Dynasty scans) but don't know how to go about submitting it. I left a post saying they just need to ask you guys. Forgive me if I'm overstepping any boudries, I don't mean to.

joined Jul 3, 2011

I'd like to request a one-shot from the anthology The Cherry Tree Correspondence if possible. It's called 'Together With Master'. It was done by a group referenced by Lililicious called Otenba which seems to have been inactive for the past 2 years.

last edited at Jun 12, 2012 1:23AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

I'd like to request the second omake for Kuroyome by MakiMaki scanlations and chap. 11 of Sugar wa Otoshigoro from Animexis.

last edited at Jun 30, 2012 2:35PM

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Mich is slow, so I handled it. All three are up.

joined Jul 3, 2011

Thanks. I'd also like to request the K-ON! anthology comic chapter from Houkago Translations.

last edited at Jul 7, 2012 2:13AM

joined Jul 3, 2011

I'd like to request 'Omoni Naitemasu' chap. 4 from Be With You Scans

To reply you must either login or sign up.