Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

All this butt talk... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only pervy understudy here.

You will always be our pervy understudy senpai. So you don't have to be worried about someone taking over your crown xD

Good. Great to know I have many pervy understudy kohai. (¬‿¬)

I'm not one of them though. mvl and Rainy is your kohai. XD
And maybe Fay HAHAHAAHAA

KittoKatto the butt maniac is definitely one of my kohai.

Teach her your ways Azai

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azai
how to stop heartaches that are psychological? I don't get them often but it's not the first time and I can tell something is wrong because my blood pressure wasn't really low when I woke up...

U just need to come to Azai, ask for cuddle...
And no more supermarket issue this time.. :D

Teach her your ways Azai

Llama, asked Azai to teach Kittokatto for her own sparkling good..
Old maneuver... smh..

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 10:42AM

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

All this butt talk... I'm pretty sure I'm not the only pervy understudy here.

You will always be our pervy understudy senpai. So you don't have to be worried about someone taking over your crown xD

Good. Great to know I have many pervy understudy kohai. (¬‿¬)

I'm not one of them though. mvl and Rainy is your kohai. XD
And maybe Fay HAHAHAAHAA

KittoKatto the butt maniac is definitely one of my kohai.

Teach her your ways Azai

Woah woah woaaaaaaah. Just a second. So you really want me to be like Azai, a notorious maniac in all aspects of sexual talks ??

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 10:42AM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai
how to stop heartaches that are psychological? I don't get them often but it's not the first time and I can tell something is wrong because my blood pressure wasn't really low when I woke up...

^-^'' I'm not sure that would help... but yeah, er, I don't really, um... feel like joking about that anymore...
sorry if I'm being depressing... I just need to talk to someone... I really do feel very bad...

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 10:45AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Azai

^-^'' I'm not sure that would help... but yeah, er, I don't really, um... feel like joking about that anymore...
sorry if I'm being depressing... I just need to talk to someone... I really do feel very bad...

Upss sorry... ( ',)/(T.T)
I hope Lin is here for you, too..

Btw, hv u read my post for u this afternoon?

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 10:56AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Azai

Upss sorry... ( ,)/(T.T)
I hope **Lin
* is here for you, too..

Um, I don't know what to say... I probably need to go see a counselor at my school; not pester Lin
I messed up... I really feel bad because I know I didn't work hard enough; it's not like this just struck me. I always knew I just didn't let it get to me but now I can't anymore... The effects of this morning keep lingering in my body even if I don't think of it... it got a bit better with sleep but... I feel a weird weight in my chest; the one you usually feel when you cry a lot but I didn't cry a lot I just feel it...
Also my dad told me he wanted to get a divorce because my mom didn't seem to want him... which is something I did suspect (unless he was lying)... so I just told him she told me she's interested... 'cause like I don't wanna get involved in their issues but it's stupid to get a divorce when they both don't actually want to... Anyway I didn't mean to say this; I meant to say that my dad told me it was fine and that he always had these problems as well and it's not such a big deal... In the back of my mind I always sort of think what my mom will say and if she'll get disappointed... I don't really wanna disappoint anyone or even worse have them expect that sort of thing from me... but like... I don't know every outcome seems bad...

joined Mar 8, 2014

rainy
yes I did; that's why I told you it was more of a decision rather than something I did because I panicked...
I was really panicking that hour because I had been working on this film and it was like I hadn't done a thing because everything was rubbish but then I tried to calm down and tell myself ok; what do I do now? Okay, I'll let this go to the next thing but it had some errors and I panicked again... and then I just took a step back and tried to calm down and I realized it was just unhealthy for me to try to just submit everything even if it had a bunch of mistakes; it made me feel really upset... so I thought resitting it and actually giving myself the chance to do it properly was better, because like some things were really bad but I was really happy with others so I don't really think I'd fail and be able to resit it... you know...? and I didn't know that my grade wouldn't go to more than 40% but I guess that's fair depending on what I have to do... I just want to prove to myself that I can do it properly...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Fay
Visiting yr counselor is also a good idea.. Do whatever u feel need to do...
It must be hard for u to have complicated problems, but hey.. i think u are actually stronger than u think. U just havent realized it...

Things dont work as we want it... its fine... human being is most flexible at handling problems... and my advise: do not ever tie yrself with other persons expectation.. they give u inspiration, but not tying u...

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 11:17AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

Rainy
why would you say that...? you don't really know me... I wouldn't say I'm weak but strong er... not sure? I don't really like saying all the things that I may or may not think are wrong with me... It makes me sound like I have self-esteem issues or something... Though tbh, it's easy for my self esteem to be hurt... but I usually recover...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy
why would you say that...? you don't really know me... I wouldn't say I'm weak but strong er... not sure? I don't really like saying all the things that I may or may not think are wrong with me... It makes me sound like I have self-esteem issues or something... Though tbh, it's easy for my self esteem to be hurt... but I usually recover...

Bcoz i experienced this saying, "whatever doesnt kill u, will make u stronger". You wont ask for help or someone to talk to if u are weak.. You wouldve crying in the corner and run away from the problem...

And oc you'll recover... its a burden for the now u, but wait after u take care of everything with all yr best, you'll prove me right!!!

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 11:25AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

rainy
yes I did; that's why I told you it was more of a decision rather than something I did because I panicked...
I was really panicking that hour because I had been working on this film and it was like I hadn't done a thing because everything was rubbish but then I tried to calm down and tell myself ok; what do I do now? Okay, I'll let this go to the next thing but it had some errors and I panicked again... and then I just took a step back and tried to calm down and I realized it was just unhealthy for me to try to just submit everything even if it had a bunch of mistakes; it made me feel really upset... so I thought resitting it and actually giving myself the chance to do it properly was better, because like some things were really bad but I was really happy with others so I don't really think I'd fail and be able to resit it... you know...? and I didn't know that my grade wouldn't go to more than 40% but I guess that's fair depending on what I have to do... I just want to prove to myself that I can do it properly...

If you ever in panics again, and u cant help to decide yr priority, just do whatever in front of u. No time for panics, no time for other stuff. Just go into yr world, and do whatever you can.. My advise: dont ever ever think.. just do it.. wtf with anything else...

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 11:32AM

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm worried a lot about her but just don't know what to do.

Just try to be there for her. Talk to her about everyday stuff, treat her like everything's normal. I think most chronically sick people really don't like it when you tiptoe around them like they could break any moment. And trust the doctors that they're doing their best. :-)

Yeah she sort of said that to me. She doesn't want to live like she's gonna die soon. It's tough being the one worried since she wants to live normal.

Lin is right, mvl89. Chronically ill people don't really like to be treated like they are about to break. Also, does your sister has someone she can talk about her disease? A lot of patients already told me they felt lonely, because their family and friends wouldn't talk about it, since they felt the need to protect the patient from that kind of pain. It varies from the moment the sick person is living, but they usually do feel lonely.

Azai she already has a husband and two handful little naughty kids to keep her super busy.

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm not a monkey lol.

Whats wrong with banana? Its a delicious n healthy fruit lol...

Alright i will try to eat more bananas. Thank you for the recommendation.

joined Mar 8, 2014

If you ever in panics again, and u cant help to decide yr priority, just do whatever in front of u. No time for panics, no time for other stuff. Just go into yr world, and do whatever you can.. My advise: dont ever ever think.. just do it.. wtf with anything else...

I just didn't want to do anything anymore because I thought it'd be better not to since it wouldn't be good at all anyway. I wouldn't have let my feelings gets the best of me if I didn't have another opportunity but I knew I did so I decided it was best to use and that it was fine... After learning that my grade wasn't going to be very high with a resit I still wanted to go with it and I decided that it was fine and that the grade didn't matter because the first year is only 5% of our degree so like yeah... that was it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm not a monkey lol.

Lol.. unexpectedly obedient, huh?? XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm not a monkey lol.

I am very obedient to you. I am just very simple. Oh well i don't know what else to say when you are absolutely right. Huhhhhhhhh what else can i argue on...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I just didn't want to do anything anymore because I thought it'd be better not to since it wouldn't be good at all anyway. I wouldn't have let my feelings gets the best of me if I didn't have another opportunity but I knew I did so I decided it was best to use and that it was fine... After learning that my grade wasn't going to be very high with a resit I still wanted to go with it and I decided that it was fine and that the grade didn't matter because the first year is only 5% of our degree so like yeah... that was it.

Well, its yours to choose... u know what is best for you, thats what other ppl dont know. Now, after u already make up yr mind, just go with it... u are the best one in deciding whats best for u... :)

joined Mar 8, 2014

rainy
you are right; I made this decision. My professor told me it's fine whatever I do because the grade doesn't matter and it will be a lesson either way... I'm not sure it will because I always have this block problem that makes me procrastinate but I guess it's a sign that I really need to solve this issue and that seeking help for it will save me more time than not. My dad told me to spend an hour a day on something for example and even if it went totally wrong drop it after an hour. I also heard splitting your work into small parts works but it doesn't for me because I just see a million of small parts and I just get anxious anyway...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I'm not a monkey lol.

I am very obedient to you. I am just very simple. Oh well i don't know what else to say when you are absolutely right. Huhhhhhhhh what else can i argue on...

Whats with this flirting? :P
I think u are level up already...
Now u r ready for yr fight with Thiaguinho

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I was just scolded by my aunt at work because I didn't read the full email she sent out XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

I'm not a monkey lol.

Whats with this flirting? :P
I think u are level up already...
Now u r ready for yr fight with Thiaguinho

Nah he can have the girl he took from me. I decided to flirt around. The war with him has been cancelled. No more love for that cruel woman anymore.

last edited at Apr 18, 2016 11:58AM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I was just scolded by my aunt at work because I didn't read the full email she sent out XD

did she scold you badly? :<

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol no she just used my full name XD she asked if I got the email she sent out and I told her I did but I only read the first sentence hahahaha

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

rainy
you are right; I made this decision. My professor told me it's fine whatever I do because the grade doesn't matter and it will be a lesson either way... I'm not sure it will because I always have this block problem that makes me procrastinate but I guess it's a sign that I really need to solve this issue and that seeking help for it will save me more time than not. My dad told me to spend an hour a day on something for example and even if it went totally wrong drop it after an hour. I also heard splitting your work into small parts works but it doesn't for me because I just see a million of small parts and I just get anxious anyway...

Yes.. ur professor is absolutely correct.. u are lucky to have him/her guiding u..
Next time try to categorize the problem and be as discipline as you could afford. Remember to todays lesson.

Everyone has their own method in doing sth.. youll soon figure out yr unique methods. What we can do here is giving u advice, examples, suggestions, supports, etc.. but u are the one who know which is the best for u. Trust me, the best method ever is the one you find yrself.. trials and errors cost u nothing bad, but good experiences and lessons.. take yr time, kiddo..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lol no she just used my full name XD she asked if I got the email she sent out and I told her I did but I only read the first sentence hahahaha

U are so naughty.. butt pats

To reply you must either login or sign up.