Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

You really love ice cream. I definitely have to come eat ice cream with you someday lol. Your friedge probably contains only ice cream.

Nah.. i am on diet... i cheat sometime, but ic in my refrigerator is not mine... my fingers will be cut if i steal it...

Now it's you and your diet. Ice creams are really really good. Are you sure you want to skip them?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

You really love ice cream. I definitely have to come eat ice cream with you someday lol. Your friedge probably contains only ice cream.

Nah.. i am on diet... i cheat sometime, but ic in my refrigerator is not mine... my fingers will be cut if i steal it...

You're on an ice cream diet? XD

Hey Raimvl :3

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

No... this is sth made me feel bad as a friend, nothing to cry on...

Well, i joined a community here years ago, and we had good relationship to each other. Last year, a new member joined, did sth terrible and the community was splitted into two groups. Some old member, followed the trouble maker and formed another gang. I keep good relationship with the two groups, that a friend in that new group invited me to her weeding blessing at local church which was held todays afternoon.. She told me to keep it as a secret fm the first group.

Well from the very beginning i hate attending ceremonial things, added the community problem, i am in a complicated situation.. but i promised to attend it...
But, today... i completely forgot abt it... i just realized it just a couple hours before now after seeing an fb update.... Wtf...

I think it is ok. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It wasn't like you didn't go on purpose. Attending other people's wedding is your choice too. You can apologize to your friend about it.

I already texted her my apology, as i think she must be busy now...
Oc to attend or not is my decision and she is not a very close friend, but i have promised...

And i never this forgetful before... i was confidence enough that i dont put it in my reminder list... my bad memory and i... maybe i should eat more bananas from now on...

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 11:14AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey Martian! I'm glad to see you this morning. Thanks for the new nuckname haha.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Hey.. Martian...
Actually its not a diet at all... Its called food combining..
i cheat sometimes... hahahaha....

joined Jan 13, 2016

No... this is sth made me feel bad as a friend, nothing to cry on...

Well, i joined a community here years ago, and we had good relationship to each other. Last year, a new member joined, did sth terrible and the community was splitted into two groups. Some old member, followed the trouble maker and formed another gang. I keep good relationship with the two groups, that a friend in that new group invited me to her weeding blessing at local church which was held todays afternoon.. She told me to keep it as a secret fm the first group.

Well from the very beginning i hate attending ceremonial things, added the community problem, i am in a complicated situation.. but i promised to attend it...
But, today... i completely forgot abt it... i just realized it just a couple hours before now after seeing an fb update.... Wtf...

I think it is ok. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It wasn't like you didn't go on purpose. Attending other people's wedding is your choice too. You can apologize to your friend about it.

I already texted her my apology, as i think she must be busy now...
Oc to attend or not is my decision and she is not a very close friend, but i made promised...

And i never this forgetful before... i was confidence enough that i dont put it in my reminder list... my bad memory and i... maybe i should eat more bananas from now on...

It is ok. I understand it is not easy to break promises. I'm also one of those don't like breaking promises too but i understand you in this case. You forgot about it but also have apologized. That is important. If you just let it be like nothing maybe it may be a problem.

So don't think too much. Maybe you can do something for her next time just to make up for this if it will make you feel better.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

So don't think too much. Maybe you can do something for her next time just to make up for this if it will make you feel better.

Well i hope she wont misunderstood my failure to attend.. well its hers to decides after all....
Thanks... i already felt better.. /big hug/

joined Jan 13, 2016

Well i hope she wont misunderstood my failure to attend.. well its hers to decides after all....
Thanks... i already felt better.. /big hug/

Hug...
Good. I hate when people break promises with me but as long as they sincerely apologize for it then i'm happy and cool with it. Breaking too many promises with the same person is bad though.

I'm relieve now that you feel better. A big hug to you.

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 11:26AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Btw, that ic... its honey comb crunch..
U should see my reaction while noticing this... xD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Btw, that ic... its honey comb crunch..
U should see my reaction while noticing this... xD

Ooh i really want to have seen your reaction. How did you react?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Its kinda like this...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hey Martian! I'm glad to see you this morning. Thanks for the new nuckname haha.

Hey mvl, how's your day?
I think Azai was the one who came up with tht nickname though xD

Hey.. Martian...
Actually its not a diet at all... Its called food combining..
i cheat sometimes... hahahaha....

I thought you were on an honey comb ice cream diet xD
It's okay to cheat, especially for ice cream~ haha

joined Jan 13, 2016

Its kinda like this...

Lol...i didn't know what you were talking about until i looked at the ice cream pic you posted haha.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lolz... its new flavour...
Too bad i was over budget...
It is a Magnum box after all...

No offense mvl..

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 11:33AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey mvl, how's your day?
I think Azai was the one who came up with tht nickname though xD

I am doing wonderful this morning. It's the same morning as every morning. I'm all alone in my house. Just staring at every corner. Hehe.

What about you? Did you do anything exciting?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lolz... its new flavour...
Too bad i was over budget...
It is a Magnum box after all...

No offense mvl..

Don't make fun of me. I will make honey bee eat me if you want to skip. There is always Honey Bee....

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Just staring at every corner. Hehe.

Dont know why this line reminds me to yesterday horror stories... ⊙⊙

joined Jan 13, 2016

Just staring at every corner. Hehe.

Dont know why this line reminds me to yesterday horror stories... ⊙⊙

Haha did i scare you with that line? You listen to too many horror stories. I'm shocked you don't have any nightwares.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I am doing wonderful this morning. It's the same morning as every morning. I'm all alone in my house. Just staring at every corner. Hehe.

That's the kind of morning I like hahaha. Did nothing exciting today, just another so so day.

Don't make fun of me. I will make honey bee eat me if you want to skip. There is always Honey Bee....

O...okay...I think I'd just leave you both alone so your Honey Bee can eat you with ease...o///o

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 11:46AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Thanks gawt, u'll never be running out of honey bee

Haha did i scare you with that line? You listen to too many horror stories. I'm shocked you don't have any nightwares.

Nah, the last time i had nightmare is when i was in elementary school... it's just Martian's story kinda matched my darkroom. But thanks to a horny cat with its loud voice, i was back to reality...

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 11:48AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Martian

O...okay...I think I'd just leave you both alone so your Honey Bee can eat you with ease...o///o

What r u expecting? Dont be so lewd.. our weekend is over..

joined Jan 13, 2016

I created this Honey Bee. So she lives as long as i live. I don't care about other honey bees so you know. It would be cool to be Frankenstein.

Nah, the last time i had nightmare is when i was in elementary school... it's just Martian's story kinda matched my darkroom. But thanks to a horny cat with its loud voice, i was back to reality...

Are you scared of ghosts etc?

joined Jan 13, 2016

That's the kind of morning I like hahaha. Did nothing exciting today, just another so so day.

Don't run away. We still have lots to talk about butts.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I created this Honey Bee. So she lives as long as i live. I don't care about other honey bees so you know. It would be cool to be Frankenstein.

Frankestein is a freak and its fiction..

I never saw a ghost, so i think its fine.
I live in a 40 years old house, but i saw no ghost..

Although sometimes ago i heard as someone walking in front of my bedroom while all my folks were sleeping and an old typewriter in the living room made a sound as if someone using it..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Frankestein is a freak and its fiction..

I never saw a ghost, so i think its fine.
I live in a 40 years old house, but i saw no ghost..

Although sometimes ago i heard as someone walking in front of my bedroom while all my folks were sleeping and an old typewriter in the living room made a sound as if someone using it..

But are you one of those that are scared of bugs and ghosts? Do you watch horror movies?

To reply you must either login or sign up.