Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

RIghht!? Ive mentioned this before but half the time I like to dress girly and half the time I like to dress in a more tomboy style.. but I noticed that also depends on my hair. I used to have really long hair but I decided to cut it short and none of my girly outfits suited the cut so I stuck to tomboy clothes lol and people thought I was like really boyish. Im kinda missing my long hair atm..
Whenever my hair grows out and I want a trim because its super messy, my stylist almost always gives me a short cut. Like whhhyyy T__T . A lot of people say it suits me more though lol.

Btw.. what counts as a bieber hair..? I feel like we talked about this before but I forget and Im curious haha.

I had Justin Bieber hair from his early days lol:

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f8/c8/17/f8c817c01b510eed5fc54abfff79b6d8)

... well shit. Mines kinda like a longer version of that.. lol

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 12:29AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I've been in exactly one threesome before and it's not really something I wanted to do ever again. When you're the slutty slutty bottom for a stone-butch-top and someone who's probably, clinically, crazy as fuck, no matter how hot the night was, the next day it will be hard to walk.

Why did you have to scare me this much ?? (ToT)

It's my job as pervy gramps to traumatize you a little? I'm dating a naughty little femme that thinks (wishes) she has a penis now :P

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 12:33AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

RIghht!? Ive mentioned this before but half the time I like to dress girly and half the time I like to dress in a more tomboy style.. but I noticed that also depends on my hair. I used to have really long hair but I decided to cut it short and none of my girly outfits suited the cut so I stuck to tomboy clothes lol and people thought I was like really boyish. Im kinda missing my long hair atm..
Whenever my hair grows out and I want a trim because its super messy, my stylist almost always gives me a short cut. Like whhhyyy T__T . A lot of people say it suits me more though lol.

Btw.. what counts as a bieber hair..? I feel like we talked about this before but I forget and Im curious haha.

(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f8/c8/17/f8c817c01b510eed5fc54abfff79b6d8)

http://imgur.com/l2k9P9e.jpg

Lol yeah I'm not surprised you get called boyish, but you can wear whatever the hell you want, who cares.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol, you guys can't go so quiet and have all the most recent posts be me disclosing weird personal details :P

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

http://imgur.com/l2k9P9e.jpg

Lol yeah I'm not surprised you get called boyish, but you can wear whatever the hell you want, who cares.

xD Yeahh. And I mean hair grows.. lol .
But this comic really shows how I feel sometimes xD

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Lol, you guys can't go so quiet and have all the most recent posts be me disclosing weird personal details :P

Lmao!! XD

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Lol I really loved the short hair though. Dried so fast; no long brushing routine to avoid shedding everywhere -_-

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

(http://imgur.com/KzLS44D)

Lol I really loved the short hair though. Dried so fast; no long brushing routine to avoid shedding everywhere -_-

Yeah thats true.. less time spent blowdrying and shampooing.. buttt its a pain in the ass to style it every day. Cause for long hair you can just brush down bed head and go on with your day.. bed head with short hair is like ... @__@. And brushing it wont help lol.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

(http://imgur.com/KzLS44D)

Yeah thats true.. less time spent blowdrying and shampooing.. buttt its a pain in the ass to style it every day. Cause for long hair you can just brush down bed head and go on with your day.. bed head with short hair is like ... @__@. And brushing it wont help lol.

Yeah I had a much harder time with short hair, waking up in the morning and seeing my hair was sometimes scary.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yeah I had a much harder time with short hair, waking up in the morning and seeing my hair was sometimes scary.

Oh I'm one of those two shower a day people :| Hot shower/bath in the evening to relax and a shower in the morning to wake up and wash my hair. Any bedhead is reset with one rinse lol

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Żźzzzzz....crazy sleep

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Żźzzzzz....crazy sleep

Nv u..

joined Jan 13, 2016

Żźzzzzz....crazy sleep

Nv u..

I kept waking up every darn hour. So i ended up with too many dreams as well. My body is all sore too.

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 5:39AM

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening.. :)

joined Jan 13, 2016

Lol. Good evening to you. Sounds like you had an exciting evening..

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Noooooooo.....~~
No FF for me again....

I guess Ssamba health problem is really serious that she needs whole month rest... T^T

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Nothing exciting.. i screw up today... bad day...

Edit: there is sth exciting, actually...
I saw this at dept store.. ;D

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 10:28AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Work related? Should i comfort you lol?
It is alright. Everyone has her bad days and screw days.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

I screw up many times, but never like today..
Hell..

joined Jan 13, 2016

I screw up many times, but never like today..
Hell..

Don't let it pull you down too much. Everyone makes mistakes. You just have to learn from your mistakes to do better next time. If it makes you feel better you can cry or scream as loud as you want here and i'll just listen to you from this side of the world.

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 10:34AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

1.2.3...ahhhhhhhhh sniff sniff like that hehehe...you will feel better.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Edit: there is sth exciting, actually...
I saw this at dept store.. ;D

You really love ice cream. I definitely have to come eat ice cream with you someday lol. Your friedge probably contains only ice cream.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

No... this is sth made me feel bad as a friend, nothing to cry on...

Well, i joined a community here years ago, and we had good relationship to each other. Last year, a new member joined, did sth terrible and the community was splitted into two groups. Some old member, followed the trouble maker and formed another gang. I keep good relationship with the two groups, that a friend in that new group invited me to her weeding blessing at local church which was held todays afternoon.. She told me to keep it as a secret fm the first group.

Well from the very beginning i hate attending ceremonial things, added the community problem, i am in a complicated situation.. but i promised to attend it...
But, today... i completely forgot abt it... i just realized it just a couple hours before now after seeing an fb update.... Wtf...

last edited at Apr 17, 2016 10:59AM

joined Jan 13, 2016

No... this is sth made me feel bad as a friend, nothing to cry on...

Well, i joined a community here years ago, and we had good relationship to each other. Last year, a new member joined, did sth terrible and the community was splitted into two groups. Some old member, followed the trouble maker and formed another gang. I keep good relationship with the two groups, that a friend in that new group invited me to her weeding blessing at local church which was held todays afternoon.. She told me to keep it as a secret fm the first group.

Well from the very beginning i hate attending ceremonial things, added the community problem, i am in a complicated situation.. but i promised to attend it...
But, today... i completely forgot abt it... i just realized it just a couple hours before now after seeing an fb update.... Wtf...

I think it is ok. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It wasn't like you didn't go on purpose. Attending other people's wedding is your choice too. You can apologize to your friend about it.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

You really love ice cream. I definitely have to come eat ice cream with you someday lol. Your friedge probably contains only ice cream.

Nah.. i am on diet... i cheat sometime, but ic in my refrigerator is not mine... my fingers will be cut if i steal it...

To reply you must either login or sign up.