Forum › Can't remember the name of this one-shot...

joined Apr 13, 2012

I know there are quite a bit of topics on the forum about this but, those where solved a year ago and... well, here i am.

So i read this one-shot in wich a chick with a kid is sleeping with the sister of her now gone husband (or ex-husband, i don't remember, but he is the father of the child). Summing up: she's sleeping with her sister-in law.
The last mentioned girl remembers about how she thought at first meeting with the mother, that her brother always had pretty girls and she was envious. It was all like love at first sight.
The story goes off the "flashback" part, the girls have sex through night and in the morning the aunt of the child smells her fingers and says to her partner "it smells like you" or something like that (does it sound weird? I loved that part, though).

Now, i know my english is poor and that i've explained this quite badly, but if somebody could recall the name of this it would be great.

Thanks for the help!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I do believe you're looking for Konno Kita's "The Female Body". Though I could be horribly wrong about that.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_female_body

joined Apr 13, 2012

That was quick! i'm almost moved to tears, you are right!
Thank you so much! Now that i read it again, i remembered it all wrong, didn't i? xD

Thanks again!

joined Apr 13, 2012

I would feel bad if i create another thread like this one, so i'll just proceed to post here again.
I read it long time ago (actually i don't recall if it's a oneshot or a series. I'll go with the oneshot because it's really short).
The setting is nothing out of the ordinary, there's a gal with a chick friend, the friend always go falling in love with guys that doesn't exactly love her, they go out but things doesn't work too well... So the gal is the supportive one, you know? But in truth she's in love with her friend. One time the gal just snaps out of it, she gets too tired of seeing her friend go crying over some jackass and confess her love.The gal pushes herself on the friend. After the gal does her friend, she asks her 'well... did you hate it?' and the friend is blushed but says "i didn't hate it" (or something like that)...
At least, that's how my blurry mind remembers it.
Another hints: i think they are childhood friends because i kind of remember the friend mentioning the gal's mom, kinda... dunno for real. The art is clean and cute, so non-moe art and old school manga are out of the question. The setting may remaind you a little to Cigarettes != Chocolate, except this one did have a happy ending.
It can be different because i read it a long time ago and i'm very bad at recalling orders or details, and the fact that this oneshot doesn't really stands out isn't very helpful... but i gladly accept any hint of what oneshot i may be talking about.
Thanks for the help! (sorry for the bad english D:)

Ymir%20x%20christa%20portrait
joined Jul 26, 2011

I believe this one is it ;) Sweet Emotion by Asatsuki Shinobu

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_emotion

joined Apr 13, 2012

Again, at first shot! I was looking for it with the wrong tags... during 3 days! Agh, i feel so happy!
Thank you very much!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.