Hello everyone! ^.^

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Oh my gosh there are so many new pages >.< lol
Hello everyone! ^.^

Hi.. hi...

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

hello :D omg... ever since you put that picture I imagine you with really funky colored hair... >.>

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Gotta leave for sleep now..

Honey comb, tomorrow morning u should already have shown yr master piece here..

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Basically, jealousy is a display of a lack of trust. And that's something I can't have in a committed relationship.

high fives KittoKatto v.v

Mostly agree with u, but up to certain stage, jealousy is cute..

Jealousy is cute yea. Sometimes; not everyday tho. But the thing is, my ex gf loved to make me jealous all the time and I'm like meh, whatever to her. And then she ends up the one getting jealous instead. I'm like, wtf did I do again ?? Lol. Every fucking time we go out. She's like that. And it gets harder and harder.
I'm a person that gets easily suffocated when someone is holding on to me real tight. If you want me to stay, give me my own space. Otherwise, go away. Shoooo~~
Haha

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Btw, you are 30.. ;*

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Gotta leave for sleep now..

Honey comb, tomorrow morning u should already have shown yr master piece here..

Lol. I will try. Good night Honey Bee.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

hello :D omg... ever since you put that picture I imagine you with really funky colored hair... >.>

Hahahaha sadly my hair is just brown, however I really want to put different colors in my hair but I just could never pull it off lol

joined Jan 13, 2016

Btw, you are 30.. ;*

Nope. You will never be able to guess it right Honey Bee.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Basically, jealousy is a display of a lack of trust. And that's something I can't have in a committed relationship.

high fives KittoKatto v.v

Mostly agree with u, but up to certain stage, jealousy is cute..

Jealousy is cute yea. Sometimes; not everyday tho. But the thing is, my ex gf loved to make me jealous all the time and I'm like meh, whatever to her. And then she ends up the one getting jealous instead. I'm like, wtf did I do again ?? Lol. Every fucking time we go out. She's like that. And it gets harder and harder.
I'm a person that gets easily suffocated when someone is holding on to me real tight. If you want me to stay, give me my own space. Otherwise, go away. Shoooo~~
Haha

what did you do to make her jealous? O_O like if you're out together what would she be jealous about? I mean unless you're staring at some girl's butt all the time... why would she?!

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 11:55AM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yooo. Oo jealousy conversations lol. And the L Word. Super gay Tuesday.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Btw, you are 30.. ;*

19?

Su%20new
joined Jul 27, 2015

yawns Alright, nap time. See you guys! Don't make me read 10 pages when I get back. XD

joined Jan 13, 2016

Btw, you are 30.. ;*

19?

19 works with me but nope.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Right? Haha I just went back and noticed all the L Word conversations XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

but I have a fever and I skipped class and I don't know when I'm getting my student grant even though they told me they'd give it to me as soon as they got the papers -.- Cyprus education forever ^-^** I'm gonna complain to them... this time I'm gonna be assertive and do it... I'm gonna be nice about it though... I'm bad at being too mean... oh well... maybe they'll think I'm cute and get it done sooner... sometimes it works... sometimes it's annoying though, there was a jacket that cost 130 pounds and the guy dropped it to 90 and he asked where I live and wanted to take me out for dinner... -.- I was like... 'I'm really sorry, but I don't want the jacket!' and I ran away >.<

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

It was a big deal when it came out, but geez they're all such nutters.

joined Mar 8, 2014

yawns Alright, nap time. See you guys! Don't make me read 10 pages when I get back. XD

do you nap often after lunch? oh wait... but you have lunch early don't you? in Spain people nap after lunch, it's like a tradition but the lunch is much later. oh wait, don't tell, me... after dinner? yeah, it would make sense...

last edited at Apr 5, 2016 12:01PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

but I have a fever and I skipped class and I don't know when I'm getting my student grant even though they told me they'd give it to me as soon as they got the papers -.- Cyprus education forever ^-^** I'm gonna complain to them... this time I'm gonna be assertive and do it... I'm gonna be nice about it though... I'm bad at being too mean... oh well... maybe they'll think I'm cute and get it done sooner... sometimes it works... sometimes it's annoying though, there was a jacket that cost 130 pounds and the guy dropped it to 90 and he asked where I live and wanted to take me out for dinner... -.- I was like... 'I'm really sorry, but I don't want the jacket!' and I ran away >.<

Yeah that's your problem. You just give him a fake number and buy the jacket at a discount.

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

do you nap often after lunch? oh wait... but you have lunch early don't you? in Spain people nap after lunch, it's like a tradition but the lunch is much later.

Oh yeah, doesn't everything like shut down and everyone takes a nap? We should totally start doing that here in the states...

joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah that's your problem. You just give him a fake number and buy the jacket at a discount.

I didn't want it though! >.< I wanted a suede one not a leather one! I didn't think about giving him a fake number though >.> don't they always try to call you?

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

It was a big deal when it came out, but geez they're all such nutters.

Haha very true, one of my friends just started watching it and she's getting so frustrated with everything. But rightly so XD

joined Mar 8, 2014

do you nap often after lunch? oh wait... but you have lunch early don't you? in Spain people nap after lunch, it's like a tradition but the lunch is much later.

Oh yeah, doesn't everything like shut down and everyone takes a nap? We should totally start doing that here in the states...

I think it's boring... But in Greece some people do it too, it's not a tradition though like in Spain... When do you have lunch in the US? In Greece it's around 2-3 (same in Spain, Italy, etc(south europe))

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Just give him the rejection number, there's already a message set up letting them know they were rejected when they try to call lol

Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

I think it's boring... But in Greece some people do it too, it's not a tradition though like in Spain... When do you have lunch in the US? In Greece it's around 2-3 (same in Spain, Italy, etc(south europe))

12 is the usual lunch time for everyone here

To reply you must either login or sign up.