Forum › Maybe we haven't had our first kiss yet discussion

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

Codeyamada, my holy saviourrr!!!!

That part when they were kids was a bit messed up, but other than that, GOOD!
Good as expected from Codeyamada~

joined Aug 10, 2015

Oh.That was-lovely? I guess xD i mean...they sure were clueless kids owo but other than that, - they are so cute together!!! x3

Order%20of%20stars
joined Aug 22, 2014

I personally think the part with them as kids is appropriate. Regardless of what laws say and how adults think. Children some even younger than these two lovebirds do experiment early and it does and can lead to sex. Just saying just because people find Loli wrong, disgusting, or just gross it doesn't stop it from happening. Whether the experience is a fortunately pleasant one or an unfortunately bad one.

Not bashing anyone for their opinions I'm just sharing my own is all.

Back to the this. The doujinshi was really cute and innocent especially sticking to the ideology your first kiss will taste of lemons. Oh man the ending; with the promise of marriage and that kiss tasting of lemons. Brought it all home!~~ I loved it, it was sweet, nsfw fluff kudos to the author!!!

I personally think the part with them as kids is appropriate. Regardless of what laws say and how adults think. Children some even younger than these two lovebirds do experiment early and it does and can lead to sex. Just saying just because people find Loli wrong, disgusting, or just gross it doesn't stop it from happening. Whether the experience is a fortunately pleasant one or an unfortunately bad one.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA! ;D

I mean, Aoi and Ichigo also kinda seemed to be in love with each other since back then without really knowing love! And doing naughty stuff together i can understand 'cuz that's how peopz naturally do right? Go with the flow~
BESIDES THEY STICK TOGETHER UNTIL TODAY AND EVEN WANT TO GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER, WHAT A SOULMATE LOVE STORY >///<

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YA! ;D

I mean, Aoi and Ichigo also kinda seemed to be in love with each other since back then without really knowing love! And doing naughty stuff together i can understand 'cuz that's how peopz naturally do right? Go with the flow~
BESIDES THEY STICK TOGETHER UNTIL TODAY AND EVEN WANT TO GET MARRIED TO EACH OTHER, WHAT A SOULMATE LOVE STORY >///<

I also agree. Personally I had an experience like that before I even known what exactly sex was at such an early age (first kiss at the age of 4) and learned the existence of sex when I was 7 years old.
This story just shows how some learn about sex and how it got them close in the first place. I like that it's being realistic and factual about it. Cause some of us know that this type of thing does happen in real life.
And it's not a bad thing if it's gays or lesbians doing it. Sadly for straight couples they have to watch out. I knew a girl at school who got pregnant when she was 10... that's technically a fifth grader in elementary...
Anyways! I like the doujin! sorry for the awkwardness

To reply you must either login or sign up.