Forum › Appling for QC

joined Sep 3, 2011

Name: Azaeli (female)
Contact Info: mahagoni_angel@hotmail.de (not from Germany though), also available on ICQ if necessary.
Preferred series: Anything Yuri, Hentai, Yaoi, horror, mystery, thriller, slice of life, fantasy, romance, drama, more the girl for adult stories, hardly any comedy, no little girls with ultra big puppy eyes please. Yuri at the moment very much preferred.
Ability to work: I'm starting university in October and I will be moving until then. This means that I don't know how much time I will have on hand. Concerning the quality of the chapters I will have to quality check I might take some days.

A bit about myself and scanlations: I have been an editor for the yai scanlation group "Blissful Sin" for two years resigning a few weeks ago - the reason I want to try out another group now. Being with Blissful Sin these years means that I have A LOT of knowledge of scanlation work and I think I know pretty well how finished chapters should look like. Since I have been an editor I can also work as a typesetter - only typesetter, I've had enough of cleaning for now. Conserning my level of English I consider it pretty good since I've had it for nine years in school.

Concerning the test: I know I found a lot of things that need to be changed but most of it is personal opinion, which doesn't need to be fulfilled. Hope you get it :)

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Responded.

To reply you must either login or sign up.