ForumNews 生きる。 Tokyo Jihen. Bitches.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

And now with slightly less angst, more heterosexuality and even less Sasameki Koto than before, drumroll please~

Sasameki Koto Extra 02

Direct Download | Read Online

And cute fluffy goodness, with possibly more angst?

Yuri Yuri Case 03

Direct Download | Read Online

Oh, um, and we're still in need of translators.

joined Oct 28, 2010

its been a while since i read a heterosexual story. Not so bad.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Yay, an update! The yuri's been coming out slowly this last few weeks, so it's nice to see it back!
Yuri Yuri was as awesomely cute and awesome as always, and the creator has definitely become one of the my 5 favourite yuri authors/artist!
As for Sasameki Koto, well....I'm not really sure why this chapter existed. I didn;t really like it, it wasn't shoujo ai at all (seriously, why?) and was it just me, or was the art a bit worse than it usually is?
Can;t wait for more releases, you and Lililicious are my favourites! :D

joined Oct 21, 2010

It's the dreaded extra chapter #2 we've been teased about so long!

Let's see... reads chapter scratches head

Well, okay, I can't really disagree with you guys after all. I did like Extra #1: The story itself was pretty decent, the art was good and the 'atmosphere' fit with the rest of the books.
Although pretty minor, you also at least had a few cameos from the regular cast for what it's worth.

Extra #2 doesn't have any of that... The art is noticeably worse, there's not a single familiar face in sight, there's magical powers and the atmosphere is pretty much completely different. The only thing that's familiar is the cultural festival, but that's not exactly unique to that one school... Is it possible that this is one of the author's older stories created before Sasameki Koto that has simply been tacked on at the end to boost the page count?

Anyway, thanks for translating it for completion sake :)

last edited at Oct 28, 2010 11:44PM

joined Oct 19, 2010

Top Score!

Thanks for the yuri.

joined Oct 25, 2010

yes..thanks for the yuri

To.Here.Knows.When
joined Nov 6, 2010

Tokyo Jihen? Personally I prefer Ms. Shiina's solo work.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 10, 2010

To.Here.Knows.When wrote

Tokyo Jihen? Personally I prefer Ms. Shiina's solo work.

RAEEEG!!!!!!11one

To reply you must either login or sign up.