Forum › Legend of Korra - graphic novel from Dark Horse - Korrasami is coming

joined Dec 7, 2013

Very happy with this:)

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Ahhhh if this is happened I need a detailed account of what happened between the "Let's take a trick together" and the hand-holding scene. -_- Or I will be very miffed.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I JUST POSTED something about Korra lmao were you like at the same wavelength as me?
AND OH MY GOD i'm so buying this!!!!!

last edited at Jul 10, 2015 9:52PM

K2
joined May 22, 2014

There is Nickelodeon's logo on the announcement image

because title was published there? Comic is comic. It's like they said once about The Adventure Time. They can't do Bubbline canon in cartoon because it's running in countries they won't agree for this relationship, but comics are different story...

Important thing to remember is one reason they avoid overt homosexuality in animation is it restricts what countries they can sell the series to. Comics don't have that kind of distribution, so it's not so much of an issue. However, the idea there's be sex is ridiculous, since there would still be limits due to Nickelodeon’s interest written into the contract.

As to Dark Horse being dark & gritty, they publish a variety of stuff, especially in book form. For instance.

let's hope for a kiss at leat : )

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

If any of you have read the previous continuation comics for The Last Airbender, you will KNOW that there will be plenty of kisses and considering our two favorite ladies are going to be the focus, I suspect the romance will be a lot more mature and many departments.

Still... I want to see Asami whupping ass, more about Zuko's daughter and family, the fusion of bending and steampunk, the rebuilding of the Earth nation's various city-states, and a spin-off series following Tahno from losing his bending to becoming a prominent trombone musician seen playing at the wedding in the end.

joined Dec 2, 2014

I'm so excited about this, its great news, more canon korrasami? Ohh yess :D

let's hope for a kiss at leat : )

I also have this hope, that they show at least a kiss and not just holding hands (or worse just subtext) :(

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 3:10AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.