Forum › There's No Way I Can Kiss Ajisai-san Every Day! discussion

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Renako fails upwards to such a degree that even Satsuki wants some at this point :P

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020

You're going to be kissing all of them at this rate Renako

Fb_img_1709201730227
joined Jun 25, 2021

steak too juicy lobster too buttery type shi

joined Jan 14, 2023

Her greed sickens me.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Task failed successfully dot png

Icon_tinymila
joined Jan 30, 2017

Best girl keeps on winning!

Renako fails upwards to such a degree that even Satsuki wants some at this point :P

Renako might be the protagonist, but the real master of this polycule is Ajisai. Everyone's got a soft spot for her, even Satsuki.

joined Dec 25, 2015

This is just what I need to recover from reading the "APPLE"

116d38e469849f085d560dc273ca4365_480
joined Sep 22, 2016

Her greed sickens me.

I'm scared at this rate, Ajisai will top both Renako and Mai lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.