Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"If ONLY I were a BOY" says Midori, "Because obviously the masses of lesbian couples surrounding me couldn't possibly give me the idea that two girls together could be a possible thing!"

It's exactly what Midoriri would say, though. No one's ever said she was a genius.

Okay, no one who's not her has ever said she was a genius.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Call me an idiot, but I just saw now,that there was a bonus after the chads page......and now, I got nosebleed....

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Oh...just when I thought about looking again......yeah, japanese trains....

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

This chapter was fantastic!! I always loved the dynamic mariXyuu have, it's so different and unique and each development is really important because it deepens into their true feelings, not my favorite couple but the one with the best devs definitely

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The students are on to the teachers now, definitely ;)

joined Jan 16, 2021

The translation or typesetting, seems a bit... off, for ch287

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sensei and MariYuu action on the same day, blessed be the chads

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

MahiMahi setting the gold standard.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh my, Yuu never gonna live that one down. XD

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Nothing to see here, and just a little sneaky smooch hehe

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Aw yiss, my fave ship sails again.

joined Aug 22, 2023

UGGGH it's so nice to see more MariYuu (≧▽≦)
I think this chapter showed us more insight into their relationship and its really cute to see Mari getting some of that reciprocated love

also....that "ghost" kiss. Do you think that represents like even though we saw Yuu giving her 100% it still shows Mari's passion is stronger?....or is this just a representation of Yuu's desires?
or did I completely misinterpret that and Mari /actually/ kissed her?

last edited at Apr 16, 2024 11:57PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mari you are so arrogant for a bottom. What is this 20 percent for Yuu bs.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Oh my, Yuu never gonna live that one down. XD

I mean, Mari can't exactly say "I was watching you change and you sniffed my sweater," so I'd be surprised if she ever gets confronted with it, but I definitely think this changes Mari's perspective on their relationship.

joined Jan 25, 2021

The translation or typesetting, seems a bit... off, for ch287

How so?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I think this chapter showed us more insight into their relationship and its really cute to see Mari getting some of that reciprocated love

also....that "ghost" kiss. Do you think that represents like even though we saw Yuu giving her 100% it still shows Mari's passion is stronger?....or is this just a representation of Yuu's desires?

I feel like she actually kissed her? They call it "a momentary opening." Mari saw an opportunity and kissed her, then plays it coy. She's feeling bold because the sniff made her realize her feelings aren't as one-sided as she thought they were.

joined Jan 25, 2021

I feel like she actually kissed her? They call it "a momentary opening." Mari saw an opportunity and kissed her, then plays it coy. She's feeling bold because the sniff made her realize her feelings aren't as one-sided as she thought they were.

She didn't kiss her, it was just Yuu's imagination. We had a big conversation over how to present this so it would be clear but eventually decided it just wasn't clear in the original. We were all confused at first and just had to accept that other people were going to be confused, too. Alas.

joined Aug 22, 2023

She didn't kiss her, it was just Yuu's imagination. We had a big conversation over how to present this so it would be clear but eventually decided it just wasn't clear in the original. We were all confused at first and just had to accept that other people were going to be confused, too. Alas.

lol I feel like Torajiro always makes these things seem ambiguous

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

The teachers and my favorite couple in the same day? Bless you sensei and chads.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Nao doesn't have her own pairing tag, but you find out its a Nao chapter from the other tags

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nao pervy tips! you love to see it

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Keep being you, Nao.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Nao doesn't have her own pairing tag, but you find out its a Nao chapter from the other tags

just look for the exhibitionism tag lol

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

That's ok Chie, Ai loves you just the way you are ;)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Raise your hand if you tried to find one of those Magic Eye images in the escalator's repeating textures.

ヾ(▼ヘ▼;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.