Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jan 17, 2016

You guys said you gave up on Seju x Sumin, you said you would prefer Seju moving on, no? I did it alone? :D

Never !! XD
I shipped sumin/seju from the start and i'm sorry but i really don't like sungi even if team blonde is end game i will still have my imaginary Team Pink bubble next to me kkkk

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

It's not a 180 degree turn, for me.I just never left my ship. And now that Sumin admits that she is still in love with Seju, I'm just going to enjoy the moment, before they drop the bomb and sink my ship to the depth of the ocean :D

last edited at Apr 25, 2016 2:45PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

You guys leave me high and dry after reading the latest chapter. XD

joined Feb 4, 2016

I was completely team blonde in the beginning, and back then I used to overlook Seju's character. Life was so much easier back then lol, because I always think Team Blonde will be the end game and Sungji is a simple & qt cinnamon roll.

It was only around ch. 10-ish that I started to notice Seju more, and around 20-ish that got me completely hooked. Now I am standing on both boat, though I am leaning more and more into Seju lol. Supporting Seju is like smoking, you realize it's bad for your health (in this case your mental health) but it's just too hard to stop XD

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 11:10AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Now I am standing on both boat

You can't stand on two boats forever like the fact that Sumin can only have a choice between two loves.:D
Better get on my "TeamPink who prefer Sumin x Sungji more" boat. XD

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 12:39PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

XD

Alina Vi (VIA) tweet

joined Apr 14, 2016

I am team Seju and only Seju. I don't stand on any boat now cos I don't like Sumin. If I still had any little hope of SejuxSumin, it is because that foolish Sumin-obsessed Seju still wants Sumin. My opinion of Sumin changed a little when she said she felt guilty treating Seju like that, but not enough to like her. Her attitude towards all her girlfriends is problematic. Her taking things for granted to that level is unacceptable. Her feeling uncomfortable when Sungji is close to Choi gun and at the same period feeling angry when Nami bedded Seju is... I have no words for it. I know Sumin should changed for the better by the end of the story, but SejuxSumin is more difficult to write than SungjixSumin. It is strange for Seju and Sumin to get back together without a phase in between. They have been in an unhealthy relationship for too long to jump out of it immediately. I hope the ending for Seju is that she walks away from Sumin and learns how to protect herself and her love ones from her psychotic brother and fake family.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Morning guyss.
lol just finished reading the chapter. Loved the sungji x sumin interaction this week. Hopefully Sumin doesnt actually break it off with Sungji ... although the way she closed her eyes at the end.. doesnt really help with that thought :(
Anyway Im reallyy.. tired so Im going back to sleep for a bit lol. Laters guys.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

In this rate, Sumin will make me bipolar at the end of this manhwa

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Translations will be up in 20 mins lol.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Can't say anything without english translation. Somehow it feels like Sungji is way too good for Sumin.

Translations will be up in 20 mins lol.

Take your time newp.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Sungji hurting her leg gave me the feeling that maaaybe, subconsciously she did it to get Sumin's attention. But since I don't know the translation I could be very wrong.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sungji hurting her leg gave me the feeling that maaaybe, subconsciously she did it to get Sumin's attention. But since I don't know the translation I could be very wrong.

No, Sungji is not that kind of person who can come up with such a plan.

joined Dec 9, 2014

It's not like it's a difficult strategy plan to come up with. Neither sneaky. It's just a different way to get someone's attention. Some people do it and don't even realise it.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

But she had no idea what happened to Sumin, why did she need to earn more Sumin's attention?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

She doesn't need to know what happened to Sumin to get her attention. But for now I'll say she was rushing down the stairs and tripped.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Here you go guys. Enjoy :)

Sungji: .....
Sister in law: "I made a lot of side dishes that you like so eat well, and watch over the doors carefully. And don't go out and night if it's dangerous. "
Sungji: "Okay. When will you be back around?"
Brother: "We'll be back right after lunch tomorrow. Make sure to call us if there are any problems."
"If I dont pick up, call onnie (sister in law) instead."
Sister in law: "I will pick up in 3 seconds miss."
Sungji: "Okay. Come back safely."
[ No reply]
Sungji: 'Haah...'
__
"....."
Sungji: "Team leader?"
Sumin: 'Sungji-ssi. Can I see you for a bit?"
Sungji: "Huh? Right now?"
Sumin: "I'm infront of your house."
_
Sungji: "Team leader."
Sumin: "? You came alrea...
'!'
'Sungji ssi!'
Sumin: "Why did you dangerously jump down the stairs."
"You thought I might leave after calling you?"
Sungji: "Yes."
Sumin: "......"
Sungji: "No, Pporang-ah. Move over for a sec...
-bite-
Sumin: "You're not uncomfortable?"
Sungji: "I'm okay."
Sumin: "What about your fingers?"
Sungji: "I'm used to it."
Sumin: "...um. It's bad if it scars so make sure to go to the hospital."
Sungji: "Okay."
Sumin: "..."
Sungji: "How are you feeling?"
"I worried because you didn't come to work. Is your body okay?"
Sumin: "My condition was just... not that great."
Sungji: "Are you feeling better now?"
Sumin: "Who knows. I'm not sure."
Sungji: "You should have stayed home and rested."
Sumin: "I wanted to see you."
"... I felt that I needed to."
Sungji: "...."
"Is there something that you want to tell me?"
Sumin: "......."
"There's not much that I can tell you."
Sumin bubble: 'I wonder if I will be able to let go of you.'
Sumin: "I've met a lot of people."
"With my past piled up and experiences grown."
"What's left are either useless memories that pop into my head, or just reasons for breaking up."
"To be honest I don't even know if I have love left to give people."
"I want to do well for you and give you good memories but."
"I feel like I've only been hurting you so I'm scared."
Sungji: "I'm the same."
"I think it's the same for everyone when it comes to wanting to give the person they love good memories."
Sumin: "If you mess up your first time it might become a scar that can never be forgotten."
Sungji: "Whether or not that happens it's by my choice. I also don't think you are going to give me that kind of wound."
Sumin: "It must be nice for you."
"That you can easily trust someone like me."
Sungji: "It's because it's you."
"Because you gave me your heart."
Sumin bubble: "Did I really...."
"Do you want to sleep over today?"
"Are you coming to work tomorrow?"
Sumin: "No, I decided to rest until tomorrow."
"Um. And everything's okay at work? I um... heard the news..."
Sungji: "Huh?"
Sumin: "...Ah, nevermind."
"It must have been hard for you but thank you for coming."
Sumin: "It wasn't hard. I took a taxi and arrived comfortably."
Sumin: "Yeah."
Sungji: "It's my first time thinking and worrying about someone like this."
"Wondering what things you like, wondering what you're thinking, I just want to stay next to you like this."
Sumin: "... I'm probably not the person you think I am."
Sungji: "There's no need for you to become the person I think you are."
"You can keep the secrets that you want to keep. But if there's something you want to tell me please tell me."
"You're the one who moves my heart."

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 11:20AM

joined Feb 4, 2016

Looking for people who are "Seju fans & Sumin lovers & Sumin x Sungji shippers". :D

Count me in haha.

I swear Team Gaji is toying with our feelings. Seeing Sungji looks so happy and adorbs is like a punch to the feels. No one would bear seeing this cinnamon rolls getting hurt :/

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

She doesn't need to know what happened to Sumin to get her attention.

I meant, for the whole day without seeing Sumin, Sungji had no idea that Sumin was thinking about someone else. How could she care about herself receiving less attention than what happening to Sumin?

The author never let Sumin met with Sungji's family. I wonder if they save it for building some obstacles.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Thank newp. Back to reading.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Looking for people who are "Seju fans & Sumin lovers & Sumin x Sungji shippers". :D

Count me in haha.

[+1] :D

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Man Sungji can be so romantic, that "You're the one who moves my heart."~~

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Pporang-ah, finally we got to know your name. What a cute puppy! XD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

No, Sungji is not that kind of person who can come up with such a plan.

subconsciously means she didn't come up with it. But we will never know she seems really tense and she's not showing it... I'm feeling kind of skeptical at this point. But she had no reason to be mad at Sumin. She knows that will drive her away, especially since Sumin came to see her I think she felt good... but... I think Sumin seems to be trying to put it nicely that she just wants to wait until Sungji is tired of her so that they can break up without her being hurt and that it doesn't matter too much too Sumin 'cause she's broken anyway or sth.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I meant, for the whole day without seeing Sumin, Sungji had no idea that Sumin was thinking about someone else. How could she care about herself receiving less attention than what happening to Sumin?

If she's a pure attention seeker, then that's possible. Or maybe she had the slightest feeling that the rumour she heard is bothering Sumin.
Not this time I guess, she just tripped.

Sumin: "No, I decided to rest until tomorrow."
"Um. And everything's okay at work? I um... heard the news..."
Sungji: "Huh?"

Sungji's is either acting like she doesn't know what Sumin means or she was just happy to see Sumin that she forgot about it. Because she did heard the news. Anyway, I think Sungji is hiding how she truly feels, and maybe some other things.

Maybe Sumin will try and break things off with Sungji after this. After they break up, Sumin then will realise that it is SUngji that she really loves now (Distance makes the heart grow fonder?), and TeamBlonde will surely be the end game. My TeamPink Rejoicing days is up, now back to reality

I swear Team Gaji is toying with our feelings.

They sure are.

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 11:55AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.