Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Here's what I think will happen . Sumin will break up with sungi and go back to seju sleeps with her after some time she will wonder why do I feel so empty and then she realizes she loves sungi now and she go back to sungi . And seju must miraclely heal on her own the end.! Kkkk

But when Sumin decided to go back to Sungji, it was too late. Sungji already got together with Nami.

XD yes

joined Jan 17, 2016

Here's what I think will happen . Sumin will break up with sungi and go back to seju sleeps with her after some time she will wonder why do I feel so empty and then she realizes she loves sungi now and she go back to sungi . And seju must miraclely heal on her own the end.! Kkkk

But when Sumin decided to go back to Sungji, it was too late. Sungji already got together with Nami.

XD yeah ...i think this is the shocking plot twist kkkk

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

But then Nami says she lusts for Sumin, and that makes Sungji realise she still has feelings for Sumin. So we have a threesome ending...except it's not Seju but Nami :D

Seriously though, I'm not sure if there is a plot twist or they just said so to lure in readers. Sungji ending up with Sumin, even if they break up and Sumin realises how she's being a jerk is not a plot twist. It's the most obvious option.

joined Mar 8, 2014

But then Nami says she lusts for Sumin, and that makes Sungji realise she still has feelings for Sumin. So we have a threesome ending...except it's not Seju but Nami :D

Seriously though, I'm not sure if there is a plot twist or they just said so to lure in readers. Sungji ending up with Sumin, even if they break up and Sumin realises how she's being a jerk is not a plot twist. It's the most obvious option.

I'm not sure it's to lure readers... the fact that Sumin has feelings for Seju is kind of a plot twist but not so shocking so I'm not sure if that's what they meant or if we are still waiting for some revelation. Maybe the plot twist is that no one will end up with anyone...

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I wonder how Sungji will react when Sumin tells her that she is still in love with Seju. Sungji looks like a kind of person who would cheer Sumin on imo. I can't imagine her being there clinging to Sumin after knowing the truth. The mature Sungji seems really cool. In a triangular relationship, the coolest one is highly likely to end up alone.

WTH, you are supposed to be a body-and-soul-devoted TeamPink fan Layla-ah. XD

The story ends with Sumin x Nami and Seju x Sungji. Amen.

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 6:29PM

joined Mar 8, 2014

I wonder how Sungji will react when Sumin tells her that she is still in love with Seju. Sungji looks like a kind of person who would cheer Sumin on imo. I can't imagine her being there clinging to Sumin after knowing the truth. The mature Sungji seems really cool. In a triangular relationship, the coolest one is highly likely to end up alone.

no matter how mature you are there are still some limits... do you really think it's realistic for Sungji to cheer on Sumin? won't she feel betrayed? I don't think Sungji will want to cheer Sumin at all... if that's really the case I'm saying the plot twist is dumb and Sungji is not that great of character and maybe I'll turn TeamPink -.-

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

no matter how mature you are there are still some limits... do you really think it's realistic for Sungji to cheer on Sumin? won't she feel betrayed? I don't think Sungji will want to cheer Sumin at all... if that's really the case I'm saying the plot twist is dumb and Sungji is not that great of character and maybe I'll turn TeamPink -.-

Do you really think it's realistic for Sungji to not want to know what has happened to Sumin at all, like she is fine if Sumin doesn't want to tell her anything? Doesn't she feel betrayed? Because she seems to be fine with whatever Sumin's decision is, because she seems to be beyond the cool, that's why I believe she is likely to sacrifice her own happiness for others. TeamPink will always be there for you. :D

I really can't think of any scenario that can make Seju to move on without Sumin. How Team Gaji is going to heal Sumin x Seju's toxic relationship.

How Sumin's gonna face Seju from now on? It must be really awkward since she yelled at Seju like a psycho and she now has realized that she's still in love with her. Next chapter, will Sumin rest at home, or will she go to see Seju? Or will Seju go to Sumin's house as she perhaps heard about Sumin absence?

Poor Sungji, she has no idea that waiting for Sumin to tell her something is like waiting for an impossible event to occur. Seju has experienced the useless waiting for 10 years already.

last edited at Apr 27, 2016 9:42PM

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Really love Alina Vi (VIA)'s drawing.
http://s32.postimg.org/q2z0yrur9/Ch_D56us_WYAEr_A_W.jpg

Haha I saw that in the fb group this morning. It's cute.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Really love Alina Vi (VIA)'s drawing.
http://s32.postimg.org/q2z0yrur9/Ch_D56us_WYAEr_A_W.jpg

Haha I saw that in the fb group this morning. It's cute.

I found it on twitter.

joined Apr 27, 2016

Normally, I'm just a silent reader but this time, this particular time I have to post something because I really need to let this out. This particular chapter made me feel pretty angry, especially towards Sumin. She went on about not wanting to hurt Sungji in any way, want to be good to her but she has been purposely hurting Seju for years, 10 years to be exact, she said all the hurting words to Seju then come back telling Sungji she doesn't want to hurt her next? So it's ok to hurt Seju but not Sungji? I mean, really? Is it fair? All Seju did is cheated once, and it was because she was drunk and sad, for God's sake, she even gets rid of drinking alcohol after that accident, thanks to the guilt, she has been always there but never got a second chance for herself. I imagine myself being Seju that night, living life like that, hopelessly waiting for someone but all she got was hurtful words from the person she loves. Wow, that would've been hell.
I don't know why but Seju has been got me lately. Her character has been suffering so much and up until now there are no signs of improving, Sumin is far away, her father, probably the only one in her family, loves and cares for her, is going to pass away. Now, honestly, I don't care about Sumin x Sungji or anything anymore(at least, up till now, Sumin has Sungji and vice versa, Seju has no one), I only want to know what happens next to Seju, will it go better or worse. It's been too unfair for Seju already.
And if Sumin did break it off with Sungji in the next few chapters, came back to Seju then left her in the end because she realised she loved Sungji then yeah, I'll probably drop this manhwa. I can't bear seeing Seju who has become my most favorite character being used as a tool for 2 main characters to realize their true feelings for each other then being left alone. Can't stand seeing her having no meaning at all the whole story( or being just a character to make sure the protagonist(Sungji) is different from her hence the Sungji x Sumin ending). Nope, not gonna see that.
Hope team Gaji don't do it that way. At least give her a proper story line, something at least satifying

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Normally, I'm just a silent reader but this time, this particular time I have to post something because I really need to let this out. This particular chapter made me feel pretty angry, especially towards Sumin. She went on about not wanting to hurt Sungji in any way, want to be good to her but she has been purposely hurting Seju for years, 10 years to be exact, she said all the hurting words to Seju then come back telling Sungji she doesn't want to hurt her next? So it's ok to hurt Seju but not Sungji? I mean, really? Is it fair?

How to make it fair? Hurt Sungji badly the exact same way she did to Seju too? Sungji who has never made any mistake got hurt, is it fair? Sumin must've been a total jerk. Is it a fairness you are calling for?

All Seju did is cheated once, and it was because she was drunk and sad, for God's sake, she even gets rid of drinking alcohol after that accident, thanks to the guilt, she has been always there but never got a second chance for herself. I imagine myself being Seju that night, living life like that, hopelessly waiting for someone but all she got was hurtful words from the person she loves. Wow, that would've been hell.

She shouldn't have waited in the first place. She should've at least show Sumin her sadness too. Who asked her to act like she looked totally fine with Sumin dating other? Sumin might have been deceived by her actions, and though she herself was the one who was suffering alone after the breakup.

I don't know why but Seju has been got me lately. Her character has been suffering so much and up until now there are no signs of improving,

Sumin has been suffering for this whole 10 years as much as Seju has too. Do you think Sumin's been improving a lot by now? She has started thinking about letting Sungji go, didn't you see?

Sumin is far away, her father, probably the only one in her family, loves and cares for her, is going to pass away.

Sumin has lost her parents since 10 years ago.

Now, honestly, I don't care about Sumin x Sungji or anything anymore(at least, up till now, Sumin has Sungji and vice versa, Seju has no one), I only want to know what happens next to Seju, will it go better or worse. It's been too unfair for Seju already.

I know Seju has been suffering a lot. But "unfair" is not the right word since it's her own choice. Like Sungji said in this chapter "Whether or not that happens it's by my choice."

And if Sumin did break it off with Sungji in the next few chapters, came back to Seju then left her in the end because she realised she loved Sungji then yeah, I'll probably drop this manhwa. I can't bear seeing Seju who has become my most favorite character being used as a tool for 2 main characters to realize their true feelings for each other then being left alone. Can't stand seeing her having no meaning at all the whole story( or being just a character to make sure the protagonist(Sungji) is different from her hence the Sungji x Sumin ending). Nope, not gonna see that.

So you are fine seeing Sungji who has become others' most favorite character being used as a tool for 2 main characters to realize their true feelings for each other then being left alone? And you can stand seeing Sungji having no meaning at all the whole story? Anyway, it's not new that readers want the story to fit their own preferences!

Hope team Gaji don't do it that way. At least give her a proper story line, something at least satifying

I hope Team Gaji would be able to give a proper story line for all the characters.

Sorry if you feel offended!

joined Apr 27, 2016

Nope, I don't feel offended. But I emphasize this word a lot. UP UNTIL NOW.
First, I don't say it's ok to hurt Sungji, I don't want her to get hurt, that's for sure, but I want Sumin to stop hurting Seju. She knows she's hurting her but she still keeps doing that. What sets me off is that she's afraid to hurt Sungji but keeps doing that to Seju. Try to solve the problems at both sides, Seju and Sungji, Seju and Sungji, both deserve to be happy but up until now, Seju is still hurting, more badly to be exact, that's the unfair I'm saying, nothing about make it fair by hurting Sungji.
Second, up until now, there has always been Sumin x Sungji, creating memories, good ones to be exact, I called that improvements on Sumin's side, she has someone now, at least that what I think, she's happy till the scandal broke out. All between Seju x Sumin are the past, present? It's those hurtfull words. There is no improvements on Seju's situation. Up until now of the story, she's always been in the sideline, watching, seeing some marriage partners and a broke down scene. That's it. I don't call it a proper story line, sorry. At least, Sumin x Sungji's relationship has a story line, from first date, arguments, to first time sleep together. IF the next scene is what I talk before, then Seju has no story line at all, she's been sideline, passive for 2 main characters developed their feelings for each other, doing absolutely nothing then to make it dramatic, she broke down once, make Sumin feel guilty, came back then broke off in the end for 2 main characters go back together. Then she's absolutely just a tool to make 2 main characters love each other more.
Lastly, yes, it's her choice to wait, to be silent, to everything, BUT, to be the receiving end of those hurting words that night is not something you wish to hear, even after 10 years of trying and not doing anything wrong, still being unforgiven by the person you love, still talk about that one mistake you did? Is that nice?
Yes, Sumin lost her parents 10 years ago, lost her first love and all, hence all of sleeping around thing. I called it a proper reaction for suffering. Seju's side, it's has always been silent, silent, passive, passive, watching, watching, all the time. That's why I want at least give Seju some kinds of reactions, anything at all, not just passive and silent. That's all.

joined Mar 8, 2014

Again -3-... Sumin didn't hurt Seju purposely for all those 10 years.
Sumin needs to make up her mind. That's it.
I still don't think Sungji is going to support Sumin with her love towards Seju. Can you imagine yourself doing that? The best thing someone can do is tell them to follow their heart and then disappear from their life. She wouldn't stay there supporting her. But since this is supposed to be a healing story it doesn't make much sense to see Sungji disappear like that and it also doesn't make sense to see her suffering and healing afterwards because there aren't enough chapters for that if you add a bunch of Sumin x Seju! However! if Sumin ends up alone and everyone heals on their own and Sungji starts talking to Seju and becomes closer to her that'd make more sense. And it could be an open ending were all of them have kind of moved on from the past and are ready to have a relationship... and what that relationship will be is up to the reader. Honestly I feel like something mindblowing like this might happen... I'm very TeamBlonde but yeah >.>
To sum up I'm not sure TeamPink is what the author is going for. TeamPink means Sungji is largely a plot device and there are a lot of cues that show she isn't. She seems like a Mary Sue who has 0 development and all that... But honestly; there are way too many scenes with her and Sumin. Why would TeamGaji add all those for if they planned to make Sumin return to Seju? There seems to be a gap there. But most importantly, as I mentioned before Sungji is mysterious purposely. She has a background drawn for her. We know her friends, that she lives with her family and we know some of her childhood... We never have her POV when she's with Sumin though. And we still have those cues... But you know for me, I think the biggest proof is that chapter she had about her childhood; it felt incomplete somehow -> she doesn't like people staring at her and she doesn't like rushing things? how does this relate to anything? do you understand how it feels a bit random? it makes me think that it has a continuation... that we will at some point see Sungji and I feel like there will be a chapter with her POV and everyone will be like O_O and also what if she comes off as... slightly creepy when that happens? Like, maybe a bit like Seju.
Um... relationships don't have to be all serious and angsty to be deep; yes Sungji doesn't know much about Sumin's past but what she likes is Sumin's personality. She knows past relationships don't matter in general. In this case they do but still. Knowing someone's past can help you guess their future actions but not always... I don't agree with her not making questions. I'm just saying I don't think their relationship is as superficial as some say. But yes, it'd be deeper if Sumin shared her worries; at least parly.

joined Aug 29, 2015

plot twist might be that nothing happen between Seju and that bartender. and it's just her brother who set it all up lol.

There's so many possibilities on the ending that it's hard to figure out what would happen next. but my concern right now is really Seju. you can't basically call this a healing story without making things right for Sumin and Seju. cause these two characters are the one's who really needs the healing storyline. I like Sungji but it isn't fair either that Seju would be left out. there's no possible love interest for Seju other than Sumin. and I don't really like Nami for her either.it''s really hard to be on Seju's side.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 12:44AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Nope, I don't feel offended. But I emphasize this word a lot. UP UNTIL NOW.

Thanks. We seem to be able to make proper arguments with each other.

First, I don't say it's ok to hurt Sungji, I don't want her to get hurt, that's for sure, but I want Sumin to stop hurting Seju. She knows she's hurting her but she still keeps doing that. What sets me off is that she's afraid to hurt Sungji but keeps doing that to Seju. Try to solve the problems at both sides, Seju and Sungji, Seju and Sungji, both deserve to be happy but up until now, Seju is still hurting, more badly to be exact, that's the unfair I'm saying, nothing about make it fair by hurting Sungji.

The two situations are completely different. Sumin kept on hurting Seju because she kept on feeling suffered after the breakup with Seju. She found her life completely doomed after the breakup. Of course, she's the one who couldn't forgive Seju, but she might need to blame Seju for why the hell that Seju had to make such a mistake that she couldn't forgive her. As she said, if Seju was completely drunk, the guards wouldn't have allowed the guy to enter the house. Seju was at fault for not trying to explain thing to Sumin properly! Sumin has been treating Sungji differently because there's no reason to treat her the same way she treated Seju!

Second, up until now, there has always been Sumin x Sungji, creating memories, good ones to be exact, I called that improvements on Sumin's side, she has someone now, at least that what I think, she's happy till the scandal broke out. All between Seju x Sumin are the past, present? It's those hurtfull words. There is no improvements on Seju's situation. Up until now of the story, she's always been in the sideline, watching, seeing some marriage partners and a broke down scene. That's it. I don't call it a proper story line, sorry. At least, Sumin x Sungji's relationship has a story line, from first date, arguments, to first time sleep together. IF the next scene is what I talk before, then Seju has no story line at all, she's been sideline, passive for 2 main characters developed their feelings for each other, doing absolutely nothing then to make it dramatic, she broke down once, make Sumin feel guilty, came back then broke off in the end for 2 main characters go back together. Then she's absolutely just a tool to make 2 main characters love each other more.

If Seju's character has not been improved at all, I really can't think of any single reason for why some readers could possibly keep on cheering Seju x Sumin, or why some Sumin x Sungji shippers started feeling their ship might sink anytime.

Some have been complaining a lot about Sungji's slow development too. It's impossible for the author to give everyone their ideal version storyline. I still believe in their writing skill though. I think they will be able to give readers a good writing.

Lastly, yes, it's her choice to wait, to be silent, to everything, BUT, to be the receiving end of those hurting words that night is not something you wish to hear, even after 10 years of trying and not doing anything wrong, still being unforgiven by the person you love, still talk about that one mistake you did? Is that nice?

It's not something she wished to hear, but has she ever shown any sign about her being hurt by those words, or wanting to confront Sumin about their relationship thing? If after chapter 49, Sumin uses those hurting words towards Seju, or her attitude towards Seju doesn't change at all, I will totally agree that Sumin really deserves to be blamed for the past 10 years!

Yes, Sumin lost her parents 10 years ago, lost her first love and all, hence all of sleeping around thing. I called it a proper reaction for suffering. Seju's side, it's has always been silent, silent, passive, passive, watching, watching, all the time. That's why I want at least give Seju some kinds of reactions, anything at all, not just passive and silent. That's all.

Seju has not really been silent or passive all the time if we think about what she has done.
She told Sungji that Sumin needed someone like Sungji by her side.
She talked to Sumin as if she totally agreed with Sumin dating Sungji.
She successfully ruin Sumin's relationship with redhead by telling on readhead to her fiance.
She agreed to sleep with Nami so that Nami would shut her mouth up and stay away from her and Sumin.

You want to see her being active in a better way, right? Blame the authors then.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

plot twist might be that nothing happen between Seju and that bartender. and it's just her brother who set it all up lol.

I like the twist. :D

joined Apr 27, 2016

FYI, I don't ship anyone with anyone, I don't care about ships, whoever ends up with who, I don't really care. The whole time I've never talked about fondly about Seju x Sumin at all. You missed my point. Sungji or Sumin, all has story line, their relationship has developments very logictisly. There are ways for Sumin to heal, this chapter prove that, Sungji is here to stay, the problem is will she srew it up or not. I don't talk about improvements in personality but in their life, Sumin found someone who loves her and Sungji has her first love. Seju's path is dark as hell up till now.
I don't ask for any ships to be at the end, I don't care but Seju needs a proper story line on her own. All I want to say is now Sumin has a chance to make her life better, a second chance for her life but Seju is still in a dark alley and I don't like it, she seeks for a second chance for more than 10 years now. At least, give her a proper hug in the end :)))))

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 2:36AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I still don't think Sungji is going to support Sumin with her love towards Seju. Can you imagine yourself doing that?

I CAN'T. I'm not beyond the cool like I think the mature Sungji seems to be.

I don't believe that Sumin's gonna end up alone. And since I can't figure out how to make Seju to move on while she is so in love with Sumin, I only can think of having Sungji to sacrifice herself. I don't want this though.

do you understand how it feels a bit random? it makes me think that it has a continuation... that we will at some point see Sungji and I feel like there will be a chapter with her POV and everyone will be like O_O and also what if she comes off as... slightly creepy when that happens? Like, maybe a bit like Seju.

I would find it interesting if the author could give a good reason for Sungji to be twisted that way. Also, I like Seju more, so if Sungji turns creepy, it will turn out well for Seju. :D

But because it seems that Sungji is gonna agree with Sumin's whatever decisions, I'm just afraid the day Sumin tells her that she loves Seju, Sungji would be wholeheartedly agree to let Sumin go without giving Sumin a big slap right in her face.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 3:12PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

FYI, I don't ship anyone with anyone, I don't care about ships, whoever ends up with who, I don't really care. The whole time I've never talked about fondly about Seju x Sumin at all. You missed my point. Sungji or Sumin, all has story line, their relationship has developments very logictisly. There are ways for Sumin to heal, this chapter prove that, Sungji is here to stay, the problem is will she srew it up or not. I don't talk about improvements in personality but in their life, Sumin found someone who loves her and Sungji has her first love. Seju's path is dark as hell up till now.
I don't ask for any ships to be at the end, I don't care but Seju needs a proper story line on her own. All I want to say is now Sumin has a chance to make her life better, a second chance for her life but Seju is still in a dark alley and I don't like it, she seeks for a second chance for more than 10 years now. At least, give her a proper hug in the end :)))))

!!!!!!!!! You have been blaming the author this whole time? Your first comment sounded like you were so angry with Sumin since you found Sumin acting towards Seju was so unfair compared to the way she did towards Sungji. Do you mean you don't base on any characters' whatever actions that lead to the developments in the story to judge whether the storyline is logical or not? Only Seju having an ecstatic life is all you prefer?

I also really wholeheartedly wish for her to have a big happy ending. I also have never minded whether she'll end up with someone or not.

joined Apr 27, 2016

Let's just stop here, I find this argument so pointless =)))))), when I commented, I didn't expect myself to get into an argument. Peace out :D
Of course, I'm angry with Sumin =)))). Sumin is being totally unfair at the moment, she can't please both of them for sure but at least even just a little, even teeny tiny bit compare to Sungji, thinking of Seju's feelings for once before saying or doing anything would've been nice. I don't ask for much but the way she talked that night, the look on her face, I don't know, I don't like it, it was somewhat between disgusting and sarcasm.
Uhm, I don't overlook the developments or the flow of the story :D. I know that with Seju's actions, she has to be in that way, suffering and all alone :D. Thing is, I do hope for a way out for Seju's character, not just waiting for Sumin forever like this. Out of all three characters, she lacks of happy moments int the present the most. I don't say I want it to be awesome towards my favourite character and stuff. I am saying that I want a happy moment of her even just for a little while, like when Sumin was with Sungji at amusement park, when they slept together. Is it too much to ask for her own story to be genuinely happy for once? The other two have had it now but not Seju. I don't care about she being a main character or not, she can appear just a few scene for all I care, just let me see a genuine smiling Seju again and how it happened. That's all =)))))). I emphasize this though, there are things that Sumin and Sungji have both got but Seju haven't, that's why I ask for that =)))))

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 4:13AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Gotta say this though, Seju's character is the most interesting character in this manhwa XD, totally not biased here. For now, judging from what's happening, I'll just say she's the supporting character for the two main ones. You know, the typical antagonists, either they are evil or too good to be true. Seju is neither, she's bad but not evil (up till now, that is XD). Sumin x Sungji are quite typical though, one has a dark past with scars and sad memories, one is waayyyy up innocent and happy - go - lucky XD. Seju is still ambiguous in my opinion, like a person like her, you never know what is gonna happen next, she may turn evil for all we care XD. She's mysterious, sophisticated and oh - so - hot attitude, cold and calm, look complicated in her own way. Like, seriously if there was a Seju in real life, I would be gladly dating her, hehehe. Even before her broke down, there were already alot of people who love her character, when all she's been doing is just appear in some scene, seeing potential marriage partners and some flashbacks. I think Team Gaji really succeed in building a character who people love so much, don't want her to hurt too much but at the same time not sure how to make things right because of some of her actions. A very special supporting character, I must say.
Anyway, don't you guys see that Seju has alot of potential plots? She has a messed up family to deal with, her father is planning God - knows - what things, a creepy man who dreamed about her mother(I figured that was her mother, not her, judging from the blue eyes, not sure though), what does that even mean @-@ and her messy love life. Her life has so many stuff going on though. Will it be resolved at the end of the story? That's way too many things for someone like Seju to handle, not like Sungji and Sumin probably just have some love to figure out, which is simple and too fluffy.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 5:44AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Again -3-... Sumin didn't hurt Seju purposely for all those 10 years.

Nah, she hurt her purposefully a lot of times. Maybe not every single time, but a lot of times.

So you are fine seeing Sungji who has become others' most favorite character being used as a tool for 2 main characters to realize their true feelings for each other then being left alone? And you can stand seeing Sungji having no meaning at all the whole story?

Sungji having no meaning in this story wouldn't have to do with her not ending up with Sumin. It will be because of her character development. If Sungji stays relevant only because she ends up with Sumin and nothing more, then this is a very bad treatment to her character.
It reminds me of some people who have nothing outside their relationship. So her not ending up with Sumin is not the problem of her character becoming irrelevant, or her character losing its importance.

But she keeps saying how it's ok that Sumin keeps secrets from her. I mean, it's good to give Sumin some space, for how long can she keep doing that. If they are endgame, there is some serious work to be done between them until the end of the story, rather than always drawing them have sex or only fluffy stuff.
This is what I've always been wondering. Even if they end up together on last chapter, would they be able to stay together for much longer too? Their base doesn't seem too strong until now, and I think Gaji has wasted some chapters into meaningless things. Maybe they needed fillers, or they did it for fanservice. Or maybe a very very small chance, to show how Sumin still kept on thinking of Seju even then. We'll find out I guess.

As for Seju, it is her fault too for waiting for Sumin. She should have considered moving on way before that. Girl you have money, go find a therapist. But I can see why she did it, and her situation is difficult already. Sumin was the only good thing she had in her life, which is very tragic.

Every character has their own reasons for doing the things they do, and like Gaji said, the fox is whoever the people want it to be. So all of the three are important.

But because it seems that Sungji is gonna agree with Sumin's whatever decisions, I'm just afraid the day Sumin tells her that she loves Seju, Sungji would be wholeheartedly agree to let Sumin go without giving Sumin a big slap right in her face.

I don't think this will happen. It would be too much. Not to mention Sumin ending up with Seju lol.

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 6:48AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Let's just stop here, I find this argument so pointless =)))))),

You are a little way too honest with your thought, you know?

when I commented, I didn't expect myself to get into an argument. Peace out :D

You should have known it though. It's a dynasty's forum after all.

Of course, I'm angry with Sumin =)))). Sumin is being totally unfair at the moment, she can't please both of them for sure but at least even just a little, even teeny tiny bit compare to Sungji, thinking of Seju's feelings for once before saying or doing anything would've been nice. I don't ask for much but the way she talked that night, the look on her face, I don't know, I don't like it, it was somewhat between disgusting and sarcasm.
Uhm, I don't overlook the developments or the flow of the story :D. I know that with Seju's actions, she has to be in that way, suffering and all alone :D. Thing is, I do hope for a way out for Seju's character, not just waiting for Sumin forever like this. Out of all three characters, she lacks of happy moments int the present the most. I don't say I want it to be awesome towards my favourite character and stuff. I am saying that I want a happy moment of her even just for a little while, like when Sumin was with Sungji at amusement park, when they slept together. Is it too much to ask for her own story to be genuinely happy for once? The other two have had it now but not Seju. I don't care about she being a main character or not, she can appear just a few scene for all I care, just let me see a genuine smiling Seju again and how it happened. That's all =)))))). I emphasize this though, there are things that Sumin and Sungji have both got but Seju haven't, that's why I ask for that =)))))

No one could be disagree with your statements if you gave this kind of comment instead of your first one. I personally thought you were a hardcore TeamPink fan. Astonishingly, you turn out to be just like everyone here. Sorry for misunderstanding you.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If Sungji stays relevant only because she ends up with Sumin and nothing more, then this is a very bad treatment to her character.
This is what I've always been wondering. Even if they end up together on last chapter, would they be able to stay together for much longer too? Their base doesn't seem too strong until now,

I agree. That's why some people still can't cheer on Sumin x Sungji yet. Sumin is totally a garbage-like person, she does need an expert in the field to heal her.

I don't think this will happen. It would be too much. Not to mention Sumin ending up with Seju lol.

If Sungji is gonna become more and more cool and collected, who knows? Like I said, in a triangular relationship, the nicer is most highly likely to end up being the loser. :D

joined Apr 27, 2016

Sorry, I tend to be a little bit honest sometimes :D. And since I know you're misunderstanding my opinion, but still can not know how to make you understand so I kinda want it to stop XD. If we go on, it's like I'm saying this, but you're saying a completely different thing. My very very bad.
Sorry for the first comment, I'm kinda losing my cool after the chap. Sumin cares for Sungji alot, afraid of hurting her alot, thinks about Sungji's feeling alot but with Seju, it's like she can do whatever, saying whatever, Seju's hurting is not my problem, just a default to her that Seju cheated and she has to endure all this and that's her responsibility, even after 10 years. And the fact she is considering breaking up with Sungji to get back to Seju is terrifying me, when she's clearly not sure who she loves more and . I kinda lost it. IF, and only IF, a very big IF, Seju x Sumin ever got back together, it had to be out of love, not out of guilt or memories or whatever that is still unsure in Sumin's part. I won't accept it. So can it just let thing be like this? Sumin can find whatever healing she needs with Sungji, Seju being tired and having her own healing stuff? If the next chap is about the break up, I'll go berserk :)))))))
Sorry for any misunderstandings XD

last edited at Apr 28, 2016 8:47AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.