Forum › crochet rest discussion

joined Apr 7, 2016

I wonder how old Hinako and Satomi are...I wanna say they're in college on account of having "Finals" and how it seems that they're living together. But, who knows?

I believe the first one had them marked as 16 (Satomi) and 17 (Hinako). Judging by this latest comic, though, it seems like some time has passed. Probably a year or something. And as for them living together, I think some high school students live away from home sometimes if their school is far away enough.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Was i the only one who thought the title was "Crotch Fest" at first?

crotch rest for me haha.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Right now I believe that food girls series is taking up the author's time. I hope this gets a continuation, since it's so good.

Apparently that series is doing pretty well. On the covers, they mentioned the first volume getting reprints
This being doujins, it'd have to be on their free time, one work being their paying job, and the other being a hobby :<

joined Feb 15, 2013

That's how you starved your meek sub into asking for sex!! Give her the full detail first, go through it slowly but don't follow through, and then be kind but ignore her sexual desire till she breaks in.

As dom/slightly sadist myself, that's alone is as satisfied if not more than being orgasmed. So maybe Satomi does get off to that

last edited at Sep 10, 2016 5:49AM

joined Feb 5, 2018

Honestly I loved this story and all the other 3 one shots sad to see that it will never be expanded upon again but truly was one with great art style so points for that definitely was heartwarming I know that this is somewhat greedy or an asshole thing to ask for but if there was tribbing or more cunniling this definitely would have been one of my friends just so both of them would have gotten pleasured from it because it felt way too onesided.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I wanna see that dream.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

in the end sato was never in the receiving end

To reply you must either login or sign up.