Forum › Duel! by INP-MANGAZ

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

for anyone who is interested, there is a new series being scanned.

http://manga.inpowerz.com/read/duel/en/0/1/page/1

joined Jan 30, 2013

Looks interesting, I'll take a look. Where do you get all this stuff?

First impressions:
I really like the fencing theme and I like how Minori wanted to learn fencing instead of relying on her new prince crush.
It's great how long the chapter is! A whopping 45 pages, woohoo! Now this is probably one of these stories where the initially wimpy protagonist ends up growing a spine and faces her bullies, Depending on how well done this is and if there's actually more to it this manga could be anything from terrible to amazing but I'd be careful not to be too enthusiastic (just look at Citrus).
It's got potential, I'll give it that.

I'm assuming you already made an upload request?

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 12:08AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Saw this one elsewhere. Decent, with definite yuri potential

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Yeah fencing... It put me off when i see this kind of manga that try to take a subject seriously and then do a totally improbable and ridiculous thing with It. The french girl do movement that just seeems improbable for fencing... And I don't know much about It. The i don't know how many meter jump with the sword pointing in the sky was to much for me.

I think i just don't like the combination of the melodramatic side of a shoujo and the sport shounen wanna be aspect and theme we have here

Plus, I don't know Why but It kinda remind me of the music school yuri with the chevalier system

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 5:41AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm assuming you already made an upload request?

Yeah we know of it, however: "no groups may use our translations or use/host are scans other than batoto" via Rules and Policies.

In other words, chances are slim it'll ever show up here.

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 1:55PM

joined May 6, 2015

You can upload our releases it gets upload regardless anways. Sites like mangafox and onemanga are the ones we mainly have issue with.

To reply you must either login or sign up.