Forum › Your favorite one-shot

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

my favorite original would be secret sweet night. Though if its non original we're talking about it would definitely be ao sumire more than anything.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Dude that's kind of a cruel question isn't it
Anyway it's probably something along the lines of Graffiti... Though that's a two-shot kinda... But then there's also Blank which is also... A two-shot... But hey! We still have From Aiu Station T- OH GOD DAMNIT
Uh... AH! THIS! THIS HAS NO SEQUEL! HAH THANK GOD FOR THAT Why... Why is there no sequel ;_;

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

Oh no I didn't mean for this thread to be only originals. Whatever you like the most. [

:) in that case just ao sumire. The art just feels so passionate. I cant get enough of it

Zen%20facce
joined Feb 3, 2013

Mine is Maple Love and When You Say "No", I Say "Eek"!
I Want to Lock You Up by Rokuroichi

last edited at Sep 4, 2014 11:50PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Once again I find it impossible to participate I can't just choose one...or two...or five...ehehe...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Picking just 1 is impossible... So I'll just select what I've re-read the most recently to make it even easier on me.

Titan x Goddess x Rolled Egg
Bully
Surely More Always
Loving You Too Much
I Want You!!

Sweetest Love NSFW
Marrons Glacés NSFW
Happy Happy Wedding + First Night NSFW
Soiree + Hiyori Geta NSFW

Mostly feel-good nice stuff or for comedy.
(Lots of non-original doujins for me, specially NanoFate stuff...)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Asking for only one favourite is like asking which is the best breath I have taken since I was born. It's utterly beyond me to narrow it down.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

my favorite original would be secret sweet night. Though if its non original we're talking about it would definitely be ao sumire more than anything.

you mean "sweet secret night," by Mira right?

Ugh, I hate these types of questions because there "usually" is never just one. for example, I absolutely love "To Meet," by Nishi Uko, but I am equally invested in "Caterpillar and Butterfly," by Ken Kurogame, and I adore "The One I Love," by Minami Katase as much as "To Meet."

so you see, i have 3 that are easily my 1-2-3 choices. however, I could not tell you which ones would be 1 or 2 or 3!

To reply you must either login or sign up.