Forum › Murcielago discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That IS a good question. The manga wasn't exactly subtle about it ^^;

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I know, right? Aich... I can't wait until I have the 9º tome in my hands...
Btw, from which manga is your icon? I feel like I read something like that looong time ago but can't remember what and I've been a while wondering when could I ask you (?)

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Btw, from which manga is your icon? I feel like I read something like that looong time ago but can't remember what and I've been a while wondering when could I ask you (?)

It's from the manga that features the most yuri kisses ever but still somehow isn't quite yuri; Transistor Venus.

Anyway, brilliant series.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

While reading, at the back of my mind, Dexter, Criminal Minds, Blacklist, and Lethal Weapon kept on dancing in my memory.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

It's from the manga that features the most yuri kisses ever but still somehow isn't quite yuri; Transistor Venus.

Anyway, brilliant series.

Yesss! I had already read the first tome, that's why I had that feel about your icon xD time to re-read, thanks!

joined Dec 23, 2017

I really wanted to see how she seduced the mother Hibari

joined May 2, 2018

Any updates for the next chapter?

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Any updates for the next chapter?

If you mean on the reader, it's unlikely to be updated.

joined May 13, 2018

Hilarious damn can't wait for the next release chapter. Please update!!!! Can't stop laughing, my excitement is overflowing.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Hilarious damn can't wait for the next release chapter. Please update!!!! Can't stop laughing, my excitement is overflowing.

It's licensed, we're most likely gonna have to buy it...but the real bad news is Volume 8 isn't even out as paperback yet and it's out on here

My excitement is overflowing too, but I started to read this knowing I would have to buy it in real life later

last edited at Jun 15, 2018 2:00AM

4c2a3a40bd2125922530d1a29e5ada7c
joined Jan 12, 2018

There are 90 chapters already but haven't been translated yet. You can search for the raws online :D

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

So....Yen Press is putting out the official English translations of Yen Press....they've now gotten to volume 7 ((and I think it's the physical copy)) which was the beginning of that Sakura arc I think??? But anyways,...chapters 56 to recent could be on sites like mangago and any other manga site by late this year or early-mid 2019 if all goes well....'til then, I'm just hanging out on the /u/ Murci thread on 4chan and looking at the raws of Arana (Murcielago spin-off)...

You could... Also... Buy the manga...
Maybe...
That's a good thing...
Just maybe...
Because the octave tome will go out in october...
Just, maybe, you know? Because, maybe, if CXC Scans stop scnalations it it's because they wanted people buy the manga.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Polioro posted:

So....Yen Press is putting out the official English translations of Yen Press....they've now gotten to volume 7 ((and I think it's the physical copy)) which was the beginning of that Sakura arc I think??? But anyways,...chapters 56 to recent could be on sites like mangago and any other manga site by late this year or early-mid 2019 if all goes well....'til then, I'm just hanging out on the /u/ Murci thread on 4chan and looking at the raws of Arana (Murcielago spin-off)...

Maybe...
That's a good thing...
Just maybe...
Just, maybe, you know? Because, maybe, if CXC Scans stop scnalations it it's because they wanted people buy the manga.

That is assuming it is available in their country. U.S. is not entire world.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Polioro posted:

Maybe...
That's a good thing...
Just maybe...

I'm not from the U.S and I can buy it easy in amazon.es. Almost all countries can buy it in their amazon site.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Polioro posted:

Polioro posted:

Maybe...
That's a good thing...
Just maybe...

I'm not from the U.S and I can buy it easy in amazon.es. Almost all countries can buy it in their amazon site.

Well idk about others, but when I want to buy manga, I want to buy it in my native language. Not to mention having to pay shipping costs.

last edited at Sep 3, 2018 6:29PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Well idk about others, but when I want to buy manga, I want to buy it in my native language. Not to mention having to pay shipping costs.

In Amazon you can buy them free of charge because they are sold by The book depository, a place which sell books free of shipping cost to more than 100 countries.
So you don't mind reading it for free in english but you don't want to pay for it, understand...

last edited at Sep 4, 2018 6:09AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Polioro posted:

So you don't mind reading it for free in english but you don't want to pay for it, understand...

Where I said I don't want to pay for it? I'd gladly pay for it, as long as it is published here. In fact, in this case I just bought volume 7 of Murcielago, because it is published here.

joined Jun 12, 2015

They are going to publish this in France next month. I wish I knew this before buying the first 6 volume in english... Actually I'm surprised this of all thing got published here, considering how mittle yuri we get here

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Polioro posted:

Where I said I don't want to pay for it? I'd gladly pay for it, as long as it is published here. In fact, in this case I just bought volume 7 of Murcielago, because it is published here.

When you said "Well idk about others, but when I want to buy manga, I want to buy it in my native language." you make it sound like that...

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

They are going to publish this in France next month. I wish I knew this before buying the first 6 volume in english... Actually I'm surprised this of all thing got published here, considering how mittle yuri we get here

Actually this manga is in english, italian, polish, french and german, if I recall it right (and japanese, obviously). I wanted it in spanish T_T

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Blax posted:

Pretty much same. We have less than 10 yuri works here and we got it of all things. I suppose it has wider appeal because it is about psychos killing each other.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Darnit, licensed before the beach volume. ._. They never sell published manga like this here. Buying it from another country costs so much, I'd rather pay my rent. T_T

Derp%20gal
joined Jan 19, 2019

I'm into it.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

MAAAAAAAAAAAAN THE NINTH VOLUME WAS CRAAAAAZY I LOOOOOVE IT.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Polioro posted:

MAAAAAAAAAAAAN THE NINTH VOLUME WAS CRAAAAAZY I LOOOOOVE IT.

Pff. We got 10th already xP

To reply you must either login or sign up.