Forum › What Is It That You Are Looking For discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Rat tail kinda creeps me out for some reason...

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/what_is_it_that_you_are_looking_for#23
^ I agree.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Hot pants are indeed, awesome.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

tagged as both futa and yuri

Stop being dumb.

Male x Futa is a thing that exists

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Stop being dumb.

Wait what?.. It exists?! ... Male with 2 penises?!!!! D:

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Stop being dumb.

No, Male character X Futa character.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Stop being dumb.

I've seen individual images like that. Also multi-penis futa. Not full doujins though, and I'm fine with that.

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/tags/futanari

Should NOT be paired with the yuri tag unless a there is a relationship involving a yuri couple which is separate from the futanari.

The Futanari tag implies Yuri Futa, unless paired with the Het tag (which would be for Male x Futa)

I'm guessing this is so that people who don't want to see futa don't accidentally click on them after only spotting the Yuri tag.

/thread

last edited at Aug 8, 2014 3:22PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Stop being dumb.

Is that what this is? No? Then see my first point.

implies Yuri Futa

There is no such thing as "futa yuri". Futa is it's own class as they are not females. They are hermaphrodites. Thus it is not yuri.

Tags are serving their purpose. Tags are not for genre classification (although they do aid).

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Removed the yuri tag. The tags don't mix unless there are completely separate yuri and futa couples in the same work.

last edited at Aug 8, 2014 4:06PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Removed the yuri tag. The tags don't mix unless there are completely separate yuri and futa couples in the same work.

Given that it's lesbian sex until page 13, both characters identify as female, and the penis involved is basically a magic dildo created by the pagoda, I think this one still qualifies as yuri the same way Happy Cherry 2 does.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Given that it's lesbian sex until page 13, both characters identify as female, and the penis involved is basically a magic dildo created by the pagoda, I think this one still qualifies as yuri the same way Happy Cherry 2 does.

Well, some ppl blindly click on anything when they see it ends on Yuri tags, might not wanna have em get an unpleasant surprise if they are not into such things.

It seems like not mixing Yuri and Futanari tags in the same upload is a rule here (although the very nature of tags themselves is supposed to be informal, but a rule is a rule I suppose... so, fair enough)

Do you expect male x futa to get uploaded on the site? If I see Futanari even without Yuri tags I would expect two female figures. Cuz, you know... Dynasty.

last edited at Aug 8, 2014 4:35PM

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Happy Cherry 2 is also not tagged yuri.

It seems like not mixing Yuri and Futanari tags in the same upload is a rule here

The "rule" was already posted in this thread: "Should NOT be paired with the yuri tag unless a there is a relationship involving a yuri couple which is separate from the futanari."

A dozen pages of yuri sex followed by one of the girls growing a dick does not fit the definition of "yuri couple which is separate from the futanari." So it gets the futa tag and not yuri.

last edited at Aug 8, 2014 4:43PM

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

I really just can't get over that tail..

L8nis5h
joined Jun 26, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/tags/futanari

Should NOT be paired with the yuri tag unless a there is a relationship involving a yuri couple which is separate from the futanari.

The Futanari tag implies Yuri Futa, unless paired with the Het tag (which would be for Male x Futa)

I'm guessing this is so that people who don't want to see futa don't accidentally click on them after only spotting the Yuri tag.

/thread

There is no such thing as "futa yuri". Futa is it's own class as they are not females. They are hermaphrodites. Thus it is not yuri.

Tags are serving their purpose. Tags are not for genre classification (although they do aid).

... What...?

Am I... am I being trolled?...

... Is... Is this reality?... Did I hit my head?... Are we both writing in the same language?...

... I... I can't... I can't....... The nonsense disguised in sentence-form has broken my mind.

Troid Uploader
Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Let's move on from the tag discussion.

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

I do love this Doujin regardless, the tail doesn't really creep me out because I don't pay attention to it lol.

joined Jul 20, 2011

I love the faces in this one, their expressions are very cute and sooo sexy.

20374595_473628712996203_3030989086262114328_n
joined Dec 8, 2015

I like naz but her tail is... not sexy? I dunno.

Armand Callahan
B2bbd0bffb52e3ebeb160e305b36afb2
joined Feb 6, 2018

...Tora...?

joined Jan 29, 2017

Okay, this was hot but I laughed at the "spurt" noise

To reply you must either login or sign up.