Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Being licensed doesn't stop Dynasty, but if the scanlation stops that's a problem.

I heard that ChaosTeam had drop some of their works because of reason i don't remember. Maybe it's one of them. Will be unfortunate but that also mean that someone could pick it up.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Too bad, because, although I’ve been hard on this series, the latest chapter (available elsewhere) was one of the most interesting in a long time. It felt like we got background information that we should have had a long time ago, and the biggest open question ( whether Risako’s interest in Kaoru is specifically romantic ) is a legitimate ongoing plot point rather than simple withheld information.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Too bad, because, although I’ve been hard on this series, the latest chapter (available elsewhere) was one of the most interesting in a long time.

What chapter and what site are you referring to ? Did chapter 28 get translated but never uploaded ?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I found the raws here
https://imgur.com/a/k7SDDoG

I can't really guess what they're talking about without translation, but I still think we need a gay Risako to balance out and cleanse all this Kaoru fawning over Reiichi thing.

last edited at Jan 6, 2020 9:53PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chaosteam posted Chapter 28 on their FB a few days ago.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chaosteam posted Chapter 28 on their FB a few days ago.

Good thing to heard. I didn't use Facebook so i couldn't know.

joined Dec 18, 2018

So, is Risako actually in love with Kaoru and everything has just been a fucked up plan to get her and Reiichi apart?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Risako is totally in love with Kaoru, isn't she?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah kek, i think the credit page is mean to be ironic but it's probably the truth. Risako understand she can't have Kaoru so she decide that Reichii wouldn't have her too. Big question is still why Reichii decide to marry Kaoru if he confess to Risako in the first place. Is it really out of pity of because her mom ? Did Risako decide to cheat now to make them breakup or did she always been cheating ? We got far more questions than answers.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

why Reichii decide to marry Kaoru

He looks like a pushover so probably was forced by his mom and somewhat of a guilty conscience towards Kaoru, he has never looked really invested in the marriage.

I wasn't expecting for Uta to have a rival for Kaoru's affections though.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

this is weird now

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

this is weird now

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

Yeah kek, i think the credit page is mean to be ironic but it's probably the truth. Risako understand she can't have Kaoru so she decide that Reichii wouldn't have her too. Big question is still why Reichii decide to marry Kaoru if he confess to Risako in the first place. Is it really out of pity of because her mom ? Did Risako decide to cheat now to make them breakup or did she always been cheating ? We got far more questions than answers.

No, you're not supposed to ask those questions! You don't need those information to enjoy that story!

joined Oct 22, 2018

New Challenger Approaching

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Bro what is happening. Like I can't believe the best part of the series actually going further might not be uploaded for a long time

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

To me it doesn't seem like Risako loves Kaoru, at least not yet, but rather she just sees her as a close friend that she didn't want to see get hurt over an indecisive and lazy guy look Reiichi. She could also be proving a point. Reiichi might've done (and is currently doing the same thing) to Kaoru. He doesn't love her but he has no reason to reject Kaoru and that's why they're married. Maybe Risako was trying to prove a point to Kaoru about how Reiichi really feels for her and protecting her. Kaoru's last line about lying about being in love could be applied to Reiichi's relationship with her.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Raws for chapter 29 are out here https://m.imgur.com/a/dQC4iit

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Bro what is happening. Like I can't believe the best part of the series actually going further might not be uploaded for a long time

Yeah, i feel ya. At this point I really want to drop the series, it's really become a shit show and the yuri is all but gone now (even if they go with Risato being in love with Kaoru, it's an unnecessary yuri trope no one really likes).

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

To me it doesn't seem like Risako loves Kaoru, at least not yet, but rather she just sees her as a close friend that she didn't want to see get hurt over an indecisive and lazy guy look Reiichi. She could also be proving a point. Reiichi might've done (and is currently doing the same thing) to Kaoru. He doesn't love her but he has no reason to reject Kaoru and that's why they're married. Maybe Risako was trying to prove a point to Kaoru about how Reiichi really feels for her and protecting her. Kaoru's last line about lying about being in love could be applied to Reiichi's relationship with her.

I would agree with you but the fact that she is still cheating with Reiichi after their marriage is only hurting Kaoro physically (broken leg) and mentally. Risako is supposed to be smart and logical but there is little logic in how she's going about this "protecting".

joined Dec 18, 2018

Raws for chapter 29 are out here https://m.imgur.com/a/dQC4iit

Kid Uta is so cute.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Everyone is gay!

joined Jun 12, 2015

I used to think that manga is a tragedy, but now I realize it's a comedy.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Well... I mean... tragicomedies do exist, so... this may be one...?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BV posted:

Well... I mean... tragicomedies do exist, so... this may be one...?

Speech is silver, but silence is golden

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Wow, Uta's role in the story has been flawless in the last chapters, truly the MVP.

To reply you must either login or sign up.