Forum › Posts by JJzo

joined Dec 18, 2018

Nice to see this actually take a more positive turn in the sequel. And judging by Risa not having been with anyone else after moving in with Yuka, she may as well have finally found someone she herself truly loves as well, not just her usual way of, as she put it in the prequel, being fine with anyone who likes her.

This is how I took it as well, that she's not really polyamorous, she's just never really loved anyone before, even she seems confused by her lack of desire to be with other people.

Would love a chapter from her perspective.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I am getting really tired of this Madoromi bashing Ai thing.

Main thing that pisses me off about it is how fine Misumi is about it happening in her presence. "Oh my friend is calling my girlfriend lower than trash, this is fine"

joined Dec 18, 2018

Last two series by this author made me anxious as fuck, so I think I'll wait til this one is finished to read it fully.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I really wish authors would quit it with these garbage story settings, I am so fucking tired of this "my father wants me to marry a man soon" setting, it just really pisses me off and leaves a horrible taste. I don't care if it ends with a happy ending, authors need to fuck off with this setting.

Honestly just fuck off if you don't have anything except this toxic dribble to say.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Something about this makes me uncomfortable, probably the unresolved feelings involved. Interested to see where this plotline goes tho.

joined Dec 18, 2018

strong inferiority complex is a helluva drug.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I hope we get many many many more of these. Love it so much.

JJzo
Suito-to! discussion 19 Jan 13:21
joined Dec 18, 2018

Did they have a sleepover and we were not shown it?

...or do I just have a really bad memory?

joined Dec 18, 2018

This comment section is so funny.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I'm gonna be honest this is why I don't care about my birthday or people remembering. I'm not a child. Sakuma is passed the age where she should care this much lol.

It's much less about the birthday here, more about Wanko making a big fuss about it previously, yet seemingly forgetting once she got busy. TLDR: Sakuma just feels a bit lonely.

joined Dec 18, 2018

vague drama is lame drama

joined Dec 18, 2018

All boobs are pretty great.

JJzo
joined Dec 18, 2018

this series is really milking that "is ntr going to happen" plotline...

joined Dec 18, 2018

So, Momoka is totally in love with the Big, super talented flutist girl, right?

Definitely seems that way.

joined Dec 18, 2018

That was very confusing.

joined Dec 18, 2018

WAIT DID THEY EVER GET TOGETHER NAKED BEFORE???? IS THIS THE FIRST TIME? DID THEY JUST GLOSS OVER THAT?? These releases are so slow I can’t remember all their kisses

They did, https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch24#13

joined Dec 18, 2018

Oh no! A character in a story behaving badly--torches and pitchforks at midnight, everyone!

Shit, I'm in the wrong place, I thought this was for discussions about the story!

joined Dec 18, 2018

i kinda feel bad for the now ex boyfriend

The main problem being that he's technically not ex yet. She really needs to break up with him properly now. That bit of stinging aside, such a wonderful chapter, though.

Personally I can't really get over the cheating bit, no matter how wonderful the rest seems. It's like a massive looming shadow above everything. Literally the worst way to start a new relationship.

joined Dec 18, 2018

i kinda feel bad for the now ex boyfriend

Yeah, he doesn't deserve the emotional gutpunch coming his way...

joined Dec 18, 2018

^I would say super likely not just possible. even before this chapter a lot of people thought so- because there have been a lot of hints she is alone. Even if she is living with guardian/s of some sort, she has probably had such a loss, just going on some of her behaviours. And I dont see why the author would give these little details and hints and then not have them mean anything.

I'm not saying those hints won't end up meaning anything, I just think "parents are dead" is an extreme theme for this story. There are alternative options same signs might represent. Perhaps parents are living abroad for work, or in another city. Perhaps parents are divorced and the parent she lives with always at work.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I can't be the only one to believe her parents are actually dead. I mean, she never mention before, even when she mention the moment she move in plus this chapter the mention of a family altar and the vague answer "they're at work".

It would be a bit dark turn for this story, but not impossible.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Those first two pages, holy fuck.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I was more interested for a happy end for Kyou than the main couple tbh, now I'm not even sure shes moved on from her feelings.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I think this is the most yuri thing that's been in the entire manga.

Personally, I think the tit-groping chapter was pretty yuri.

Forgot that.

IIRC Shino seems very likely to be baby gay. No outright "I like a girl" but frequent fascination (as above) or flustering by female bodies, and a total lack of tension with her male friends. Not to mention this yandere jealousy attack.

Nozomi I'm less sure of, though she gets shoujo decoration around her text from Heidi this chapter. Of course she married a guy so probably not gay.

We put all our hopes into the glory that is bisexuality

joined Dec 18, 2018

It's the biggest troll ever if the author decides to write that Shino isn't into Nozomi at this point...