Forum › Monthly Comic Yuri Hime starting 10 new series.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Now Loading sounds a lot like New Game. Lets hope it has more than just subtext.

Anything by mikanshi is good. There's already a kiss in chapter 1 but we all know everyone on dynasty would say that they're just very good friends so it's probably not gay at all amirite

Saw it too. I have high hopes for that series now. Art style looks a lot like Kindred Spirits and the characters look really gay. Lets hope a scanlation group picks it up in the near future.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My friend was sad that the girls in the cover didn't get a manga but they keep using them, looks like they will tell us about them cover by cover?

last edited at Jan 6, 2017 3:43PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

There's always a story made from the covers of Yuri Hime (Namori's Truth for example). The story will have it's conclusion as short one-shot in December issue.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

There's always a story made from the covers of Yuri Hime (Namori's Truth for example). The story will have it's conclusion as short one-shot in December issue.

Ooh thanks for the news! really nice, I love their design

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I might as well mention that Kouyuri has picked up Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto Desu! - Schwestern in Liebe! by Miman, although the first release will still be a while, as we have quite a few projects, and not quite that many people working on them. =]

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'm stoked for Miman's series!

To reply you must either login or sign up.