Forum › Stray Little Devil discussion thread

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Just curious, has anyone read this manga? I tried to look on this site for at least a discussion thread but there was none.

This manga has been completed and even translated i believe. Any one like to discuss it?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Just finished reading all the 5 volumes of the manga.

Really a good manga. Def. 8/10 with a decent ending

Here is the link for the people who wants to read or download this manga:

http://yurivn.net/showthread.php?t=84

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Really nobody liked this manga? Damn

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I liked it, but it's been some years since I read it, I assume no one said anything because they either read it a long time ago or didn't read it at all. : x

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Well I read the first chapters and then forgot about it. I never went back, I really just forgot about it. Maybe I'll read it and finish it one day, but it wouldn't be anytime soon tbh

joined Jul 31, 2013

Yes, it's very good. I'm not sure why it's not here, maybe because it's licensed, but it's a very good yuri story.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

It was not here. Thats why i put the link above for anyone to download all the volumes.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I liked it. It's been a long while since I read it. But it's good. Could have been great. But it felt as if the author rushed to end it. There were many storylines and characters that were developing nicely, then boom, rush to the end. I liked the art in particular.
Would have loved it if it could have gone a couple of more volumes.

joined Jul 31, 2013

It was not here. Thats why i put the link above for anyone to download all the volumes.

Bro, read what people say when they write.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Kisa posted:

But it felt as if the author rushed to end it. There were many storylines and characters that were developing nicely, then boom, rush to the end.

My first guess is that it was axed. Probably wasn't selling as good as they wanted it to. Sadly that is a big issue in jp. If your work isn't popular there is no mercy.

last edited at Oct 17, 2016 2:28PM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

^

Kisa posted:

But it felt as if the author rushed to end it. There were many storylines and characters that were developing nicely, then boom, rush to the end.

My first guess is that it was axed. Probably wasn't selling as good as they wanted it to. Sadly that is a big issue in jp. If your work isn't popular there is no mercy.

I admit I thought the same thing. Authors don't seem to have much say on how long a series can go, especially if the publishing company doesn't feel it's selling well. And that's too bad for this series.
The author had done an admirable job of creating a fascinating universe. A likable heroine. A mysterious backstory about the tree. There was romance and comedy. But as you say, probably wasn't selling well.

And that's a shame.

last edited at Oct 17, 2016 3:41PM

yuriforeverandalways
Yuri%202%20copy
joined Feb 14, 2017

I know that this is a dead thread and no one will probably ever read this comment, but this was a fantastic series. Really nice worldbuilding, really likable main character, really great art.

I really liked how the storyline played out. I really liked the mystery and how the answers were slowly given.

My only complaints are that on the second readthrough, the story felt kinda slow at times (there were some fillers that I didn't really care for) and the fact that the romance was kinda slow, although the second one is a more personal complaint.

A solid 8/10 in my opinion.

To reply you must either login or sign up.