Forum › Posts by Nya-chan

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The art is odd because the characters have white spots of light with red halos all over their bodies. It's like they are made of plastic or have some skin disease.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

last edited at Dec 4, 2018 1:18PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, now this is lacking a lolicon tag, contrary to Skeeter Rabbit.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Serenata posted:

Is this proof enough or you want hand holding too? https://i.imgur.com/TjoeMKN.jpg <-- spoiler preview

Doesn't mean it will be yuri ending.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Bittersweet. So "yuri", but no yuri happens, because at 16 year old, you're unsure about everything and the group applies some pressure.

If it goes like I think it will, Aoi probably didn't get invited because she came out at some point and some assholes felt uncomfortable around her, so the organizer decided to exclude her. "What if she makes a move on me? yuck!"

And the MC was probably in love with her at some point too (maybe it was even mutual) but was too unsure to take that step and they graduated without anything happening. Some side characters will be supporting, others will give warnings or be disgusted.

And I see it with an open ending where the two, now adult, women, re-start as friends and maybe more in the future.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, that chapter needs a bisexual tag.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

GendoIkari posted:

The comparable series in terms of age range is Prism

Not sure. Prism's characters are high schoolers.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I bring you good tidings of great joy!

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Serenata posted:

Maybe because the main character isn't a lolicon, but the reader is... I mean, if you fall in love with someone of your age when you're teenager, that makes you a pedo? so the tag might imply that there's a lolicon in the series but the true lolicon is inside all of us.
So maybe the tag needed here is just loli

That's what "bothers" me with the lolicon tag here. I don't think lusting after someone your age when you're 12/13 can be considered being a lolicon.

And I'm not even under the impression that the characters are "lolis" either. Their youthfulness isn't emphasized, and nobody lusts after the imouto for now.

As you say, if anything, it would be the reader that could be considered a lolicon if they look sexually at the characters, but tags aren't for the tagging the readers, but the content.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm doubtful about the lolicon tag. Is it because Ayano is attracted to other teens?

I was under the impression that "lolis" where somehow (real or fake) pre-teens.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

LII02 posted:

Well this is interesting~ how did yall even find this manga. I look on different sites and was never able to find a manga like this

Go on mangadex, advanced search function, select yuri tag.

Et voilà.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Qwertre09 posted:

Ok, question, is it Konatsu thinking those last lines about wishing to be a salamander?

It's been Koyuki speaking the whole time.

In the story, the Salamander can't leave. Meaning, she doesn't want to graduate.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't want to be pessimistic, but 4-komas are rarely known for their quick closure.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Skyrin posted:

All I can think about is how the heck does she bind those things for her night look, must be painful.

My thoughts exactly. I looked at the picture and thought, "where the hell are her giants boobs?". To appear so flat, it must hurt a lot.

Also, the MC is so naive. I'm not sure where this manga is going, but I almost expect him to soon star in some AV and getting blackmailed into prostitution.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tamaki is a player, but I'm still unsure who Nagi likes.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

blopa posted:

^Not the Netherlands? I've been living a lie...

Strangely, no.

It always puzzled me too. Manga authors would make their gay couple travel to America in order to marry even before it was lawful there.

Reason probably being that average Japanese wouldn't be able to place the Netherlands on a map.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I know. They are going in AMERICA (that's where most japan lesbian couples go to lesbianize in peace).

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

But then, they aren't halfs.

By manga logic, each time someone has a Japanese parent and a foreign parent, they have blue/clear eyes, or even blond hair.

It's actually impossible, unless the Japanese parent was mixed too.

Or it's a mutation, but then, no need to have a foreign parent.

last edited at Nov 25, 2018 7:47AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nya-chan posted:

What? Progress?

On second thought, nope. Back to square one.

Nya-chan
Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

No consideration for genetics.

Halfs don't have blue eyes.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Rosenakahara posted:

I personally know a girl or two who had boob reduction surgery. So, I don't speak for myself.

But you're not speaking for all girls with big boobs, my girlfriend has them and I think they're great personally.
I'm sorry they felt they needed a breast reduction surgery though, all boobs are beautiful and the stigma big boobs have in a lot of modern society disgusts me

It was not because of stigmatization, but because of health concern (it's actually painful) and also large bras are really expensive and hard to find.

And finally, some people stop seeing you as a person. The boobs override anything else you might have for yourself. Much like Chiaki is (was?) doing here.

last edited at Nov 24, 2018 8:11AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I personally know a girl or two who had boob reduction surgery. So, I don't speak for myself.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Actually, big boobs are not that interesting. Either for the groper or the groped.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

JEALOUSY!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Momose is so precious.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

What? Progress?