Forum › Posts by Blackkitty

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

ok, what's the chance, a day after reading "A Lollipop or a Bullet" I've just heard on the news: A father killed his 4-year-old daughter brutally, dismembered the corpse into pieces, dumped them in different places making the victim unrecognizable... I just felt awful...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Have you ever considered pinning the thread among the forum rules and the post format for future reference.. that would be hilarious, though I believe that won't be the last time someone asking this.. and I am for showing some understanding in answering since next time that particular person might be too cautious to ask a question for something that really bothers him :)

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

That compliment better not be aimed at me! More hate, I need it.

.. i surrender.. we are totally a mismatch...

• giving the ring back...

... I don't know how to feel...

just hate me.. but not while you are behind me..

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

That compliment better not be aimed at me! More hate, I need it.

.. i surrender.. we are totally a mismatch...

• giving the ring back...

last edited at May 4, 2015 2:32PM

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I think you are amusing xD

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

jeez, guys you are everywhere..

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Of course, I'm totally trustworthy. Random people on forums who wish to be hated tend to be.

• feeling bad for being unappreciative of your credibility and highly remorseful for not hating you...
Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yeah I... totally wasn't doing that to my laptop screen!. HONEST!

*blushing.

And I totally believed you
* playing innocent xD

last edited at May 4, 2015 2:00PM

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Oh, well, screw that. I'll just get someone else to hate me.

Let me know if any knew ways to get you to hate me comes up. I consider myself a collector of hate, so the more hate, the more fulfilling a life I lead.

sorry man, you just chose the wrong person i guess... don't hate me :P

If I hate you, will you hate me? We can be hate buddies!

lol.. you just need the ring and the kneeling for a full proposal..xD xD

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Ooooh, you hate me so good...

haha, not at all :) I like discussions plus i've never given the privilege of my hatred to anyone and probably I won't

Grr, one day I will earn your hate, one day...

that sounds troublesome for both of us..because it means earning my love as well xD

Oh, well, screw that. I'll just get someone else to hate me.

Let me know if any knew ways to get you to hate me comes up. I consider myself a collector of hate, so the more hate, the more fulfilling a life I lead.

sorry man, you just chose the wrong person i guess... don't hate me :P

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

haha, not at all :) I like discussions plus i've never given the privilege of my hatred to anyone and probably I won't

Grr, one day I will earn your hate, one day...

that sounds troublesome for both of us..because it means earning my love as well xD

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Lara 77

I just couldn't ignore another NANA-lover (NANA is a masterpiece!)and I am sorry for ruining the "A Lollipop or a bullet" thread with my spam...

We have all ruined threads.

Well I have.

Quite a few of them.

I think everyone hates me.

If they hate you - well, you should be happy of that because to be ignored is much worse.. xD

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Lara 77

I just couldn't ignore another NANA-lover (NANA is a masterpiece!)and I am sorry for ruining the "A Lollipop or a bullet" thread with my spam...

We have all ruined threads.

Well I have.

Quite a few of them.

I think everyone hates me.

If they hate you - well, you should be happy of that because to be ignored is much worse.. xD

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Lara 77

I just couldn't ignore another NANA-lover (NANA is a masterpiece!)and I am sorry for ruining the "A Lollipop or a bullet" thread with my spam...and thank you, I appreciate your honest response though I guess it will take a while to finish the long list xD(I've already read some of the contents ^ ^ but still..) I love reading/watching meaningful and moving works.. today I was kind of gloomy - still recovering...

last edited at May 4, 2015 1:20PM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

madlax232

Now this reminds me that I really want to see No-Rae and Seol-A dealing with the hardships of having a gay relationship, especially in Korea. I don't want anything dramatic lol but I really want to see a lot of the story exploring their relationship, the sweet fluffy stuff and some dramas. Something like Octave?

No no no no no... No Octave-like stuff in this story please. People would collectively lose their shit if the shenanigans from Octave were ported over to Fluttering Feelings. I love Octave myself, one of my all-time favorites but... keep it far away from FF. However, I do agree with the rest of that paragraph. It would be nice.

Octave is a well-loved classic on its own, no doubt we all love it and I am pretty much sure FF will turn out to also be an unforgettable gem in the yuri collection itself because of its unique charm and realism, and i am dying to see a gay relationship unfold through the eyes of Ssamba because it would be the other side of the coin compared to Octave. Oh well, I love both.

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Crying is healthy, people shouldn't pile up emotions inside

Are you implying I'm mentally unwell in some way?

You would be correct if so.

I wouldn't dare to imply anything since I have my own shortcomings :)

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

And Lara77 :) would you like to give some more reading recommendations since I noticed you liked NANA(my first love, it was a love from firs reading xD) and thank you for reminding me of "A Lollipop or a Bullet" :)

last edited at May 4, 2015 5:36AM

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Yes, I feel the same.. the bitterness and sadness in my throat but maybe I was a bit shocked to cry.. I am not into violence, I am the opposite to such atrocities by nature and that's why usually avoid reading too much of such content. But this actually worths it, following the character development in this twisted world, their inner/outer suffering and then sudden hope and all that through the psychological perspective, I just wonder why they put it on hold, the piece deserves more public.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Also, Seol-a and No-rae were so adorable this chapter once they got to the bedroom. Before that it was mostly them being awkward but that moment where No-rae looked Seol-a in the eyes and said it really was just her own fault was really nice.

Very true story.

last edited at May 3, 2015 6:57PM

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

maybe shouldn't trust me, I cry very easy..:P

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Crying is healthy, people shouldn't pile up emotions inside

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

halmoni:

And oh no No-rae's mom is hot too

takachi:

I really loved the idea of two moms going out proposed by the anon above!

anonymous:

Forget No-rae x Seol-a.

It's all about No-rae's Mom x Seol-a's Mom.

No-rae's Mom:
Oh my, that looks really comfortable!
Seol-a's Mom:
Why don't you join me and find out? :3

Then my "What if Fluttering Feelings... was written by Saburouta (author of Citrus)" scenario happens, except with No-rae's Mom and Seol-a's Mom.

/totally called

LOL..Bow

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I still need some processing time but the good news is I didn't cry a river as when finished "Your Lie in April"

Blackkitty
Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

omg.. I've just finished reading it...I think I need some time before commenting...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

haha, maybe I should keep it down that I am actually finishing my degree in Linguistics and I could say something more haha, jeez and I always thought it's useless studying that. Anyway, my native language is Bulgarian.