Forum › Posts by mikasamikasa77

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Until this last chapter did not know if Sumin was really in love with Sunji, ... all this falshback with Seju ... But in this last chapter, the expressions and the intensity of the gaze of Sumin, beginning to think that she really can again fall in love. But now really wish there was an acceleration, is a static bit ... we are already 40 chapters ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I don't think Sumin has stopped because uncertain for her feelings for Seju, (Immediately Sumin compares her relationship with Sunji with what had with Seju) but because it would be for Sunji the "first time"...and I think Sumin really care about it...or afraid...and I think the author "play this note"...

The only time for Sumin was totally in love with a woman was with Seju, and now she compares with her past relationship with her, because after all those years she trying to figure out if this is really love with Sunji...

sorry for my bad english...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

for a moment i thought seol-a might be hit by a snow bike lol
now back off sung-pyo!

Now we want last nigth in hotel.... Ssaaaambaaaaaa please stop....

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I think that Norae wish that Seola don't left her alone with her ex boyfriend. To this she was thoughtful, Ssamba put a lot of emphasis to the message of Seola, "so you do". It has already happened in other circumstances, both when they see one with a boy become insecure and they never know what to do. To the amusement park you remember? Norae went to recover Seola among the boys that the importuning her.

For Norae already hard to see how she feels about Seola, plus it's unimaginable that a beautiful girl like Seola, with a long list of ex-boyfriends, may have romantic feelings for her. And Seola too, when she was about to make the first move, the former boyfriend of Norae threw her insecurity because Seola think that Norae still have feelings for him (mistakenly).

I too would like that their relationship grows a bit and no end how many yuri manga at last page with the first kiss and the rest to the imagination.
Ssamba please, no ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

WDFS ch38 is on Lezhin.
Wow the chapter is looking amazing, we have both Sumin x Sungji & Sumin x Seju in it..too bad I can't uderstand a thing ><

wow...sumin looks worried about something that says seju

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

OHHHH MY GOOODDDD!!!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I'm really curious, this time on the dialogues. Patient wait Halmoni. (THANKS,THANKS)
However, I do not know why, but between Sumin and Sunji I see so much sweetness, but something is missing, and certainly not talking about the sex. I want to know more about Sunji, where is her parents, for example? Her character is very sweet, very nice, very beautiful, very much in love, but a little too childish. I hope for a better understanding.
While, Seju, I can not help it, intrigues me most, probably because her personality and her story was featured more.
I would really like to see then the reaction of Sumin to a serious Seju engagement, with man or woman.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

3 days and ... 2 NIGHTS!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Thanks Halmoni!

I don't understand what really mean Ina, I don't understand the meaning of << "totally not a pushover" No-rae~>>

Very literally in Korean, the conversation went something like "Don't think of her as being easy" and "blah blah blah 'totally not easy' No-rae". In this context, being "easy" means like it's easy for other people to influence you/control you, so you're an "easy" target. Being seen as easy can also imply that the person is looking down on you or like underestimating you. idk maybe I'll change it in the final version

Ok! Thanks...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Thanks Halmoni!

I don't understand what really mean Ina, I don't understand the meaning of << "totally not a pushover" No-rae~>>
I am reflecting on the character of Norae,... however my feeling that Ina has put other doubts still Seola, to come out to her, another card thrown into the pile to raise even more the narrative tension ...
Its true that as Norae has understood that she likes Seola, she wants to be with her, she has not expressed romantic feelings, or I wrong? Here no one said "I'm in love with her", (Seola most with some flashback like the "lips of norae)"... and that in this "uncertain relationship" come out at the wrong time, or not be very clear, certainly can hurt ...
I'm trying to interpret from the point of view of the words of Ina...

However how sweet Norae looking Seola, wants the photos, and always tries to get her to eat ... my god melts the heart...

mikasamikasa77
Their Story discussion 29 Dec 12:47
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014
mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

boop - http://pastebin.com/KRs00fRb

No-rae's inner monologues are the best

Thanks Halmoni!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

but the translation of the last chapter is not out? I was unable to use the internet for a while, just to know, thanks...

Naahh~ there's still no translations of WDFS ch32, I think Halmoni is busy with her finals (best of luck to her! (^_^) ).

thank you, it was just to know, and really good luck for all, Halmoni!!!!!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Halmoni

I made a post about using an alternative method to run the android app on your PC (http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/132186780007/hi-im-really-keen-on-purchasing-wdtfs-but-for).

but the translation of the last chapter is not out? I was unable to use the internet for a while, just to know, thanks...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Halmoni thanks, as always.
I understand that Nammi like Seju ...(?) Of all is surely the character more "healthy", openly gay despite the rumors related to their public role ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I come to the thread to read comments and all I see is....

Will you guys stop moaning? Is it that hard to handle and accept that No-Rae dated someone else, that she had a past? We all know who the end game couple will be, stop complaining like it's the end of the world.

Everyone demanded a No-Rae based arc to find out her past and now that the arc only just started you are unhappy? Make up your mind.

This arc only lasted for like 3 chapters and Seo-la/No-Rae interacted just last chapter. Stop acting like it's been months ago.

Stop your hetero hatred and enjoy the ride that will lead to great set up for our yuri.

The guy appears lovely, nice and friendly. He does not deserve all this hatred just cause he is a guy in a yuri project.

You are the true voice of reason my friend. Just a few chapters ago people were complaining about too much Seol-a/Yu-ji and not enough No-rae. Now that we have a No-rae arc, it's apparently not the kind of arc they were hoping for cause men/het relationships are icky and they don't belong in a yuri manhwa. I swear if side character shows up for more than one chapter, people will immediately start complaining about how their arcs are being drawn out too long. We've seen this happen time and time again with Ji-hwan and Yu-ji, and now it's Sung-pyo's turn.

Ssamba has admitted that FF is a slow story; I don't see the point in reiterating this fact every week when we all know it's true.

I love No-rae and Seo-la as a characters, and also this story. Knowing No-Rae, the guy was not could be a bad guy. I'm curious to know what, I trust ssamba and her narrative ability.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Hmm.. interesting... so far we all believed No-rae really loved Sung-Pyo a lot but having this chapter in mind... I wonder if she actually really did. Could it be that she just went with the flow? Like, "Yeah, he's a nice tall guy, he seems to love me, so I should be fine" kind of thing? Like perhaps she was strongly convinced that she'll definitely fall in love with him? And could it be that she was crushed when they parted ways not because they broke up but because she realised her calm dream world where she's falling in love with a nice guy and everything's fine suddenly got destroyed?
I guess I'm just seeing things and trying to adjust the story to my liking, but I don't know, somehow those last pages felt fishy. It felt like No-rae didn't really love her ex, but got kissed and went for it, in a tolerant, no fighting way how her brother described in chapter 34. Could it be that Seol-a is really the first one whom No-rae sincerely loves?

As much as I'd love it to be true, I don't think so. I think Norae did honestly like him a lot, but he did something that broke her trust as well.

Yes. Between norae and her ex boyfriend must have happened something big to break, seemed both genuinely in love.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Hmm.. interesting... so far we all believed No-rae really loved Sung-Pyo a lot but having this chapter in mind... I wonder if she actually really did. Could it be that she just went with the flow? Like, "Yeah, he's a nice tall guy, he seems to love me, so I should be fine" kind of thing? Like perhaps she was strongly convinced that she'll definitely fall in love with him? And could it be that she was crushed when they parted ways not because they broke up but because she realised her calm dream world where she's falling in love with a nice guy and everything's fine suddenly got destroyed?
I guess I'm just seeing things and trying to adjust the story to my liking, but I don't know, somehow those last pages felt fishy. It felt like No-rae didn't really love her ex, but got kissed and went for it, in a tolerant, no fighting way how her brother described in chapter 34. Could it be that Seol-a is really the first one whom No-rae sincerely loves?

As much as I'd love it to be true, I don't think so. I think Norae did honestly like him a lot, but he did something that broke her trust as well.

Yes. Between norae and her ex boyfriend must have happened something big to break, seemed both genuinely in love.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

we will have to suffer ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Chapter 28 is online. Many dialogues, good job Halmoni ...

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I really like this story, samba has a real talent to write something so exciting. As we know, despite the hundreds of manga coming out, it's hard to find someone really good. She should improve the diversification of the characters, very often there is an author and an artist, the two figures in one require a hard work, think about the plot and draw it, perhaps ssamba is young and still has to learn, possibly could with a little more cunning get away more easily. But it is not easy! I "forgive" her for this. And with YOUR help, we can go on in this story without confusion. And I find this very beautiful, this sort of collective narrative we are following. Thank you so much to all those who are allowing this.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

And Thanks Halmoni!!!!!!!

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

I think Yu-gi was jealous of Seola, perhaps even she knew why, but clearly suffering and write clearly: I want you. Ssamba basically playing the story on their own understanding of feelings for the same sex. Somehow it is this ambiguity to make the story more compelling. If you had been the sister of Yu-ji you would have done a letter to Seola? Maybe not, basically Yu-ji in life had never sent.
Seola and Norae together in Australia, perhaps ends here. What is there to know about the period of Australia's Norae and Seola? Perhaps it is just a "extra chapter" and has nothing to do with the continuation of the story. I do not understand why add it now.

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Seola when it would go on the grave of Ji Yang? Before the return of former boyfriend norae? Or after? and the end of this chapter see Norae and Seola airport for Australia, samba wants us to see how sometimes fate touches us? Next chapter flashback?...I wait for the translation of Halmoni, peaceful and happy of this beautiful story.
Good evening to all ...

mikasamikasa77
Stretch discussion 18 Oct 09:34
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

It seems that hastened the end , is not acceptable , Ran naked in the bathroom and in the bedroom with no reaction of Keiko . Keiko means straight 100 % ?? My God , could to end the story in a more decent . Frustrating , frustrating , frustrating , throw away such a beautiful story .