Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

sorry, my bad. I was reading from my phone. I thought Seju was the girl on the last Panel... it was Sungji. ignore my previous comment.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Sumin is being unfair. She said she doesnt want Sungji to have any regrets yet she's driving her away by not telling her what's up with her and the redhead. Sungji deserves to know that she's Sumin's ex, at the very least and not brush her off and tell her to pack her things. SMH

Best part is the flashback of Seju and Sumin though.

joined Jul 11, 2015

I'm feeling sad for Sungji, she should have fun and have a great memory in her first trip. Poor my Sungji.

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Sumin just can't get away from her past.
And it seems like she's comparing events from her past to when she's with Sungji. Like how different Seju to Sungji. Things like that.

joined May 20, 2013

In the first place ,i would be sympathy with sumin but since there are so many things have happen i just think sumin want to settle down with only one person and put all the past behind no matter whatever crazy stuffs she got through . I hope she 'll make it no matter she will end up with seju or sungji
Anyway , i just want to see something bad really happen to sumin like an accident or something that weaken her or make her lost her memories or some sort like that, so that she can realise who really important to her since she was so messed up and can not make up her mindl

last edited at Dec 3, 2015 10:41PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Anyway , i just want to see something bad really happen to sumin like an accident or something that weaken her or make her lost her memories or some sort like that, so that she can realise who really important to her since she was so messed up and can not make up her mindl

I think it should be either Seju or Sungji who gets in to a near death accident or something bad. That way, Sumin might be able to see whose actually the most important person to her, like they say, you don't know what you had until it's gone. Or it can be like you said, she lost her memory and can just move the hell on with her life leaving everything behind.

joined Sep 15, 2015

I'm more interested on how Sungji will change once she gets hurt bc of Sumin. ;)

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

^ That should be interesting!

joined Sep 15, 2015

^ That should be interesting!

Ikr. Knowing how Sungji's so pure and innocent about everything. Things could be really interesting.

last edited at Dec 5, 2015 5:36PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Probably wouldn't have spent money to read this . . . it doesn't look like it's quite my cup of tea, for one thing . . . but I was somewhat disconcerted to realize that if I'm understanding the first page's guide as to how to give them money and read it, I couldn't actually do that if I wanted to because I don't own a cell phone.

So I can't read a scanlation because they're doing the for pay thing so they want me to do that instead, but I also can't pay them to see it because I'm a second class web citizen. Annoying.
Maybe I just missed something in the guide?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Halmoni

I made a post about using an alternative method to run the android app on your PC (http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/132186780007/hi-im-really-keen-on-purchasing-wdtfs-but-for).

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

Halmoni

I made a post about using an alternative method to run the android app on your PC (http://halmoniswag.tumblr.com/post/132186780007/hi-im-really-keen-on-purchasing-wdtfs-but-for).

but the translation of the last chapter is not out? I was unable to use the internet for a while, just to know, thanks...

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

but the translation of the last chapter is not out? I was unable to use the internet for a while, just to know, thanks...

Naahh~ there's still no translations of WDFS ch32, I think Halmoni is busy with her finals (best of luck to her! (^_^) ).

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Naahh~ there's still no translations of WDFS ch32, I think Halmoni is busy with her finals (best of luck to her! (^_^) ).

Halmoni said that she'll do the translation for both last week's chapter and this week's chapter of WDFS this saturday after she finish her last exam. She announced that on her Tumblr.

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 5:01PM

joined Apr 26, 2015

Is it possible to buy Lezhin coins using my mobile service provider via google play?

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

Is it possible to buy Lezhin coins using my mobile service provider via google play?

Yes, but you have to download Lezhin app first. (Go to 1st page of this thread).

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

WDFS ch33 is on Lezhin.
I'm guessing Sumin got beat by chairman's on that time BF and now husband (she's married). I loved to see Sumin x Seju together even if nothing happened between them..they look great together. And it's kind of annoying to see how that co-worked dude hits on Sungji -_-"

Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

thank you, it was just to know, and really good luck for all, Halmoni!!!!!

joined May 20, 2013

Jesus , sumin you gotta give yourself a break ,seriously ,stop torturing yourself mentally and physically . Or at least after all the things you have been through have you learn something ? .at least considerate before you choose .For the sake of everyone. Ressolve clingy things from the past and move on . Get a life !don't you have any enjoyment in other perspective in life than sex and love. if u dont care a f*** about anyone just care for yourself at least! . Why did you have to put your value to lay with mutiple girls which leave behind bunch of consequenses ? Do those girls worthy? I dont think so
Things started to annoy me with this mahwa since i dont see any specific changes in the main plot .please , stop introducing sumin's exes since i have already known that she had many girlfriends and troubles and yet i know she and seju had sweet times while the had been together but that was the past and now they need to talk . Yet sungji 's appear seem to may not change anything .Stop these common story line and give us the real story that" must be read ", author!

last edited at Dec 9, 2015 10:37AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm just happy to see Sumin and Seju together in this chapter :3

joined Sep 15, 2015

I dunno who to ship. Really. I mean, Sumin×Sungji have this sweet moments which makes me smile while I read the manhua. But Seju×Sumin, they just look perfect together. Damn.

joined Apr 26, 2015

Yes, but you have to download Lezhin app first. (Go to 1st page of this thread).

Thanks! I've already downloaded the app, and tried to purchase via google play using mobile credits. I tried it already but it didn't work, I'll try it again since it might be because I didn't have enough prepaid credits that time

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

I dunno who to ship. Really. I mean, Sumin×Sungji have this sweet moments which makes me smile while I read the manhua. But Seju×Sumin, they just look perfect together. Damn.

I agree. I'm still shipping sejuxsungji. only cause it will help sumin start a new life. though, she will still be haunted by her ghosts of girlfriends past.

Or this love triangle could be resolved in the worst way possible. someone will die!

last edited at Dec 10, 2015 6:54AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I'm still shipping sejuxsungji. only cause it will help sumin start a new life. though, she will still be haunted by her ghosts of girlfriends past.

Lol, why can't Sumin start anew with Sungji?

Anyway, Sumin was such a jerk to Sungji this chapter. My favorite part was Seju's confession.

Let's%20see
joined Aug 13, 2014

My favorite part was Seju's confession.

Seju's confession? you mean when she said she could only marry Sumin? Or maybe my translation was way too off xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.