Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

A couple minor typos on chapters 69 and 70 have been fixed

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice to see Makino actually recognize and try to address Mashiro's problems as well.

joined Jul 13, 2017

Just give her your big brains ;)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

On another I just had a thought for more drama, won't Mashiro get into major trouble if her agency finds out she is dating Makino?
Since isn't advised that prostitutes don't date a former client.

She could easily reply to that with "she saved my life"

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

On another I just had a thought for more drama, won't Mashiro get into major trouble if her agency finds out she is dating Makino?

She could easily reply to that with "she saved my life"

Yea, somehow, I don't think that's gonna fly with her employers. :-)

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Has she said she's part of an agency? Based on how she's described her work and how she behaves, I expect she's using a website or app (which I understand are currently popular options in Japan), and works as a "freelancer." I'm pretty sure Makino found her on the app too no? I don't think there's anyone to be upset with her or that would care about these specifics.

last edited at May 13, 2024 8:30AM

joined Oct 1, 2022

Does she still let other people touch her girlfriend? I couldn't handle that.

joined Oct 23, 2022

They are broke so someone needs to make money

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Best Christmas ever.

joined Sep 10, 2022

Someone had a very merry Christmas. Love these two. Happy this series does well.

last edited at May 17, 2024 4:20PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

How can you study if you don't get brained every once in a while amirite

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Merry Christmas indeed lol

joined Apr 10, 2023

I'm extremely glad Makino doesn't have that kind of possessiveness because it would make for a really awful unpleasant story compared to what we have now and she would absolutely be the wrong partner for Mashiro. How they are now is much better :)

joined Nov 21, 2018

Based chapter to come out while the comments are still on page 69.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Mangaka: Screw it, I want to go to the movies, have some sexy Christmas chapter in the middle of May!

joined May 9, 2017

I'm extremely glad Makino doesn't have that kind of possessiveness because it would make for a really awful unpleasant story compared to what we have now and she would absolutely be the wrong partner for Mashiro. How they are now is much better :)

As far as I know, Mashiro is supposed to stop health delivery when she enter university. Makino is fine because it's temporary, I think. We've seen before that she was bothered by it a bit.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I would strongly advise against dating prostitutes, then…

I imagine that depends on the specific agency, though I admit that I’m not really up to date on the standards of the Japanese lesbian delivery health industry. All the same, if she’s still working as usual, what the hell would they have to complain about?

last edited at May 17, 2024 10:39PM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Take that, Toxic Mom!

joined Sep 10, 2022

Take that, Toxic Mom!

I bet her Christmas wasn't that exciting.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

We've seen before that she was bothered by it a bit.

Even in this very chapter. But she also knows they need the income. And, of course, there's not much she can say considering how she first met Mashiro, anyway.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Segs reward!

joined Sep 22, 2021

Japanese people seems okay with their bf/gf have s*x with other people or prostitution if it's because they want to satisfied their lust I have heard from an interview. It's weird but considering a lot of cuck content they have in media and p*rn or Light novels, Mangas, maybe thats why it's acceptable for the MC

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yeah, I dunno how reliable it is, but I saw some video of young women in Japan being asked if they'd be okay with their boyfriend using a sex worker, and several said yes. "Better than cheating on me."

last edited at May 18, 2024 5:38PM

joined Sep 10, 2022

Yeah, I dunno how reliable it is, but I saw some video of young women in Japan being asked if they'd be okay with their boyfriend using a sex worker, and several said yes. "Better than cheating on me."

I wouldn't take much from those street interviews, if that's what this conversation is based on.

last edited at May 18, 2024 5:59PM

joined Apr 10, 2023

Japanese people seems okay with their bf/gf have s*x with other people or prostitution if it's because they want to satisfied their lust I have heard from an interview. It's weird but considering a lot of cuck content they have in media and p*rn or Light novels, Mangas, maybe thats why it's acceptable for the MC

Why the hell would you assume a character given the title "scumbag" by her Japanese author would be representative of all Japanese people. The author didn't label her "extremely normal person who represents us all".

To reply you must either login or sign up.