Forum › Uninvited Wife, With Child! discussion

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I don't think this will suddenly turn serious, so I'm open to more characters from the future for even more shenanigans.

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Can we now add the Age gap tag? Mirai clearly comes from the future, meaning she's 100 years older than Kako

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Can we now add the Age gap tag? Mirai clearly comes from the future, meaning she's 100 years older than Kako

Being from a different era is not the same as having an age gap, Mirai hasn't been alive for those 100 years. they're presumably (about) the same age.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Being from a different era is not the same as having an age gap, Mirai hasn't been alive for those 100 years. they're presumably (about) the same age.

Time gap?

joined Jun 21, 2021

Time gap?

I suppose Generational Gap would technically be accurate, though that also usually implies a difference in age xD

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Female fiancee, the future ia sugoi

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

Sorry (well, not really) to be pedantic, but this technically means Mirai is 100 years younger than Kako, because she was born that much time after Kako was born.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

WaitWHAT?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So she's on the run from an arranged marriage?

joined Nov 16, 2021

i bet she's missing because she went back to the future with her wife and kid later

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Welp, this just got wackier and dumber, which for a harem comedy is actually a very good and welcomed thing :P Have fun living under the same roof with both your wife, science baby AND your potential mistress, MC-san :P

joined Jun 21, 2021

Yay for non-heteronormic, queerplatonic family units xD

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

The real question is if polygamy is legal in the future

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It's really cute how Kako has implicitly become more accepting of Mirai's feelings with how she thinks Mirai is cheating and reaffirms she's the one Mirai wants to marry.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Very cute development for Kako. I'm still a bit torn on Michi, she seems sympathetic but I find it hard to get over the "you're coming back home because your parents decided that we'd get married". Without wanting this story to become too serious, hopefully she's just an idiot, and someone will point out the obvious that it's not okay and they'll change the timeline for the sake of future generations being freed of the forced marriage trope ?

last edited at Apr 29, 2024 11:16AM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Kako's got nerves of steel. Extreme levels of chill.

joined May 3, 2014

Very cute development for Kako. I'm still a bit torn on Michi, she seems sympathetic but I find it hard to get over the "you're coming back home because your parents decided that we'd get married". Without wanting this story to become too serious, hopefully she's just an idiot, and someone will point out the obvious that it's not okay and they'll change the timeline for the sake of future generations being freed of the forced marriage trope ?

the manga is stupidity on bread, the supposed comedy is supposed to make it funny, but for me it look dumb as fuck, so no, every one is stupid and the plot won’t get any smarter but dumber by the chapter and it’s supposed to be funny!!! yeah I’m not reading this one any more, i feel like i need to kill 99.9999% of my neurons to enjoy this type of “comedy”

last edited at Apr 29, 2024 10:03PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

the manga is stupidity on bread, the supposed comedy is supposed to make it funny, but for me it look dumb as fuck, so no, every one is stupid and the plot won’t get any smarter but dumber by the chapter and it’s supposed to be funny!!! yeah I’m not reading this one any more, i feel like i need to kill 99.9999% of my neurons to enjoy this type of “comedy”

Is there any yuri you like

Every comment I see from you is complaining about how stupid you think stuff is

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Please let this go polyamory

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Kako's got nerves of steel. Extreme levels of chill.

I'd say she is just already dead inside (read: is a working adult, despite still going to school), but she shows glimpses of humanity that make me wonder.

joined Aug 17, 2021

I'm rooting for the ship, but does Mirai not understand the irony of escaping a marriage decided unilaterally by others... by deciding unilaterally that Kako will marry her?

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

As is my default position, I"m advocating for the poly route.

joined Oct 1, 2022

I hope to return to the future soon. I don't want the three of them to live together with the baby. How annoying it became with that twist.

To reply you must either login or sign up.