Forum › A Song of Singing discussion

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

wtf just happened

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I don't really get what happened in the second half, did she confess? Hypnotize her? What spell is she talking about?

Yeah, she cast a spell to make Kana-chan fall in love with her. It’s not a spoiler to tell you but it’s also explained later on, so you don’t have to understand at this point; I think it’s intentionally confusing.

joined Aug 6, 2021

Nice LaTeX on the credits page.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I don't really get what happened in the second half, did she confess? Hypnotize her? What spell is she talking about?

Yeah, she cast a spell to make Kana-chan fall in love with her. It’s not a spoiler to tell you but it’s also explained later on, so you don’t have to understand at this point; I think it’s intentionally confusing.

Oooh that's fucked up. Give me more, please.

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

Nah if my parents could read my mind I would jump

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Thank you for explaining. Or rather for confirmation, I assumed something like that.

This is interesting and cute. I think I might know how this story will go. But it does not matter. And I can be wrong too.

electromagnetism
joined Jan 5, 2024

The series seems promising so far, but really... these credits are the best.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It is definitely fucked up. I don't think I'm interested any more.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Thank you for explaining. Or rather for confirmation, I assumed something like that.

This is interesting and cute. I think I might know how this story will go. But it does not matter. And I can be wrong too.

I also feel like I can tell where this is going, well a part of it, at least. I'm interested in seeing whether the weird and invasive mind reading will be addressed.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

It's fucked up, for sure, but since when have high school girls been great decision makers? Not to mention high school girls with magic at their disposal? I think it's an entirely understandable choice, whether or not it's the right one.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

It is definitely fucked up. I don't think I'm interested any more.

To each their own, as they say.

I, for one, live for the fluff, but die for the fucked up drama.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Chapter 4 has been updated with some minor edits and grammar fixes

To reply you must either login or sign up.