Forum › What's that manga called?

50cbf1fa94f751154ffee73259f4d20e
joined Jun 3, 2023

Yuri where one girl collects the other girls hair and wants to make keychains with it, sorry it's really vague

Patchy%20kona
joined Apr 2, 2021

Removed from Dynasty.

Oh so that’s why I couldn’t find it even though I was certain what tags it had! Thank you so much! :)

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

Looking for a manga where a guy that loves yuri turns into a woman i think but he's devestated because he believes no man should be in yuri?

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Looking for a manga where a guy that loves yuri turns into a woman i think but he's devestated because he believes no man should be in yuri?

I Love Yuri and I got Bodyswapped with a Fujoshi! ?

6cd
joined May 11, 2016

I Love Yuri and I got Bodyswapped with a Fujoshi! ?

That's the one! Thank you very much!

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

There's a really weird one I'm remembering. I think I saw it uploaded on here a couple years ago but I don't remember.

It was omegaverse or something similar with a weird sexual caste system (I think eugenics was involved somehow). It took place in a school (I remember white uniforms). There was something about women being able to reproduce with each other (might have been futanari?).

The main character doesn't want to be involved with said caste system but ends up being roped into being some kind of minder for a particularly unruly dominant girl. The was some other shocking event in the first chapter like sudden nudity or piss or something, I don't remember, but the point is it was establishing itself as a crazy sexual story.

I only ever saw the first chapter and I don't know if the rest ever got translated.

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Series where a girl goes to a club room in the night and there are girls from the same school from different time periods there.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

^ The Secret Stairs, one of my favorites!

joined Oct 11, 2022

Alright, I can only think of the specifics of this one chapter In a short series. A Girl is caught masterbating by the school nurse and then the school nurse brings out a bag of sex toys, then there's a big argument between two girls outside the nurse's office and the nurse fingers them both into submission off screen.

joined Oct 11, 2022

Some more details about my last post above. The one of the girls is dating the girl that got caught masterbating, and she gets upset becuase the nurse is able to make her finish and her girlfriend hadn't yet.

There's two characters who are dating and they can smell that the main character has had sec for the first time.

Very specifically an image that's comes to mind is the nurse bursting out of the nurses office with two gloves on and a mask maybe, panting after she's done.

last edited at Apr 15, 2024 10:41PM

joined Sep 6, 2020

Hi everyone, I was looking for this manga and I can't find it, it's a one shot story about a girl(A) killed her bestfriend(B) to be with girl(B) crush. And that (A) replace her entire childhood to be with Bs crush.

Pls help me to know the manga name I've been looking for it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hi everyone, I was looking for this manga and I can't find it, it's a one shot story about a girl(A) killed her bestfriend(B) to be with girl(B) crush. And that (A) replace her entire childhood to be with Bs crush.

Kimi to Kanojo to Watashi no Hanashi

joined Sep 6, 2020

Kimi to Kanojo to Watashi no Hanashi

Omg THANK U SO MUCHH!!!!

ExtraNumber8807
Tasty%20cookie
joined Oct 29, 2022

I don know where i have read this manga but theres this class prez or somthing n a gyru who always disobey the prez warning abt the school uniform, I remember a scene where the gyru unbutton the button near the chest and the prez do SOMETHING with her i dunno then another scene where the gyru teases her idk? N the guru taller then the prez, the gyru hav big bobba n the prez hav a low ponytail or somethin, but ply if u know somethin like this (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

last edited at Apr 27, 2024 6:02AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015
Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I thought it sounded more like the birdhatter story from the same volume, but I think there's probably a one-shot out there not associated with the anthology series that's coming to mind that I completely blank on the name and author of

joined Oct 11, 2022

I'm trying to remember a manga i read a while back. It's about a girl who grows a dick. She almost attacks her friend in her dorm room while they're sleeping, but it's not an h manga and I'm not sure if it's completed but it was an ongoing series.

To reply you must either login or sign up.