Forum › Convenient Semi-Friend discussion

joined Jan 11, 2022

I love this series so much, thanks for the upload and scanlation!

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

Good. Go on a date and be all blushy together

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I've been positively surprised how fun this story is. I was bit doubtful at first, but these two ladies have rather hilarious chemistry together.

This author has been busy lately elsewhere as well. Chigusa Minori has also illustrated a new yuri visual novel, LipTrip.

Looks like one of those omegaverse-lite things, where authors just take the omega-heat-alpha idea and ditch the rest.

joined Apr 10, 2023

That just made me realize they've been secretly writing omegaverse this whole time lol

joined May 10, 2021

Fairly sure nothing's gonna happen, but at least Suuna is becoming aware of her big-gay disease.
Also she's hot.
Thanks for the chapter!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

pet peeve: someone translates スタイル as "style"
Given how often the shopping date with a fashion show crops up in yuri manga and how often "sutairu mo ii shi" is said it's kind of an embarrassing faux pas at this point

Calling it now btw, next chapter is gonna be the "You need to get your bra fitted properly" lecture

By the way, Minori Chigusa did the illustration for a vtuber model and her pre-debut teasers were literally just "Look I'm Kafka from Honkai Star Rail" lmaoooo
I forgot her name already. Sorry

last edited at Mar 8, 2024 9:54PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

pet peeve: someone translates スタイル as "style"

That... didn't happen this chapter?
For clarification: The use of "style" on p3 is Suuna pointing out that the clothes in the store doesn't seem to be what Ruka would wear. The actual use of スタイル on the next page is correctly translated as "figure".

last edited at Mar 9, 2024 5:40AM

joined Aug 13, 2023

Looks like she recognized someone she has beef with on page 12 there

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Hahahaha surely nothing will happen

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Suuna just gazing at Ruka with a gentle smile on her face...

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oh my gawl, she is going to sefure her in the closet, right?

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Suuna is on the cover of Kirara magazine this month. This manga has been on the cover quite a few times. I'm not saying that series that regularly appear on the cover will definitely have an anime, but clearly the chance of having an anime is higher than series that don't appear on the cover, or rather, series that don't appear on the cover probably won't have an anime at all.

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

This doesn't align properly and I don't like it. >:(

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

The older sister is part bloodhound, apparently.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Is all be resolved with Polygami

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Is all be resolved with Polygami

Agreed

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

This doesn't align properly and I don't like it. >:(

The problem is solved if you squint while looking at it

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I heard that this manga is doing quite well as it was just reprinted for the third time, maybe that's why this manga has been on the cover twice since the beginning of this year?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is so so so good, delicious yuri pastry, im totally addicted. You can never tell what's going to happen next, and the energy keeps changing and keeping you off balance. the bocchi-esque anxiety setup is really fun, but I love how they make it serious sometimes when you least expect it, and it hits really hard. it's deeply deeply erotic without anything really sexual going on, and I think that's incredibly impressive.

The dynamic between the two girls is pure kino, the premise of the teasing, experienced, older girl who's maybe a little bit mean and doesn't quite have her partner's best interests in mind constantly getting flanked and knocked off her feet and wrapped around her little finger is incredible, and those Moments that suuna has and the mysterious erotic energy shifting about underneath the surface really sell that kind of thing so well.

There's an ineffable Something going on in this manga, something in the hot blushes and the damp, hushed mouths and the gorgeous faces and generous bodies and those moments where Suuna crosses some kind of edge between them; in the way Suuna doesn't notice as she sinks into it while it leaves Ruka breathless and flushed and disoriented... this crackling, flickering background energy of pure erotic potential that can reemerge out of nowhere and shift the genre and tone into something breathless and slow and rich like dark chocolate, before fading back into a comedy about this oblivious anxious girl and people who might be her friends. But you always know it's there in the background. All you can do is anticipate it coming back again, in the middle of a joke or a touching character moment, whenever you least expect it. Because anything could happen. Anything.

last edited at Apr 25, 2024 2:23AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.