Forum › Kamiina Botan, the Drunken Form is a Lily Flower discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Tiny bit tsundere at the end, Gujou-san, isn't she?

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

in a series full of intensely powerful flirts i think the Taiwanese Director Gambit might be one of the best ones yet........... vive l'amour indeed!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

They're so cute!!!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

THEY'RE DATING AAA

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

You know, it would be nice if any of them would have somewhat normal human responses. Really, what the heck is this?

I had no problem following any of this. What's the issue?

Gujou likes Ibuki, but Ibuki and Botan are a thing now. Gujou caught on to it at the art museum, so she's working on moving on. Lin-Ran confessed to her around the same time, so she's been thinking about her. They're talking about movies and directors, and Lin-Ran cuts to the chase by confessing again. Gujou's not there yet, but she's been thinking about her, so she mentions that she's been watching Taiwanese films as a way of saying that she's interested.

joined Aug 23, 2011

Lol the recent chapters dialogue sounds like Archer without a punchline. Still cute though

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Didn’t Lin-Ran like Botan or Ibuki before (I forget which one, but I think it was Botan), or am I remembering this incorrectly? I guess she moved on quickly though like Gujou if I actually did remember that correctly.

PatchouliFleur
joined Apr 19, 2024

God alcoholic anime girls flirting is amazing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.