Forum › What's that manga called?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm looking for a manga where two girls become friends in a fantasy online game by partying up together and eventually meet up. I wanna say it's office lady x high schooler age gap? I remember a scene or two where they have a heartfelt convo in game, only to realize that they've been talking in general chat and get all embarrassed when they notice everyone around being super invested

This one ?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I'm looking for a manga where two girls become friends in a fantasy online game by partying up together and eventually meet up. I wanna say it's office lady x high schooler age gap? I remember a scene or two where they have a heartfelt convo in game, only to realize that they've been talking in general chat and get all embarrassed when they notice everyone around being super invested

This one ?

Sadly not :[ Rereading this one just recently is actually what made me remember the one i'm looking for

last edited at Nov 30, 2023 10:09AM

joined Feb 19, 2022

i have a comic in my head that i've been thinking of lately and it's been so long the details are not great so i don't think i'll get any luck but i'd figured i'd ask. it was the first korean comic i read, it was around 5 years+ ago i believe. it revolved around bulling. it was extreme bullying, super physical and abusive stuff. i'm pretty sure it was in the manga format rather than webtoon because i didn't know about the resize button. the one specific point i remember is there was like a secret base of a cluster of lockers and one locker had a hole cut out of it as a secret entrance... yeah, i know it's not a lot to go on

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

This one ?

Sadly not :[ Rereading this one just recently is actually what made me remember the one i'm looking for

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/offline_home#1

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

i have a comic in my head that i've been thinking of lately and it's been so long the details are not great so i don't think i'll get any luck but i'd figured i'd ask. it was the first korean comic i read, it was around 5 years+ ago i believe. it revolved around bulling. it was extreme bullying, super physical and abusive stuff. i'm pretty sure it was in the manga format rather than webtoon because i didn't know about the resize button. the one specific point i remember is there was like a secret base of a cluster of lockers and one locker had a hole cut out of it as a secret entrance... yeah, i know it's not a lot to go on

Maybe this one?
White Angels Have No Wings

Young Blasarius
F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

Asked about this one last year, but I still have yet to find it, so I will try again.

Looking for a Touhou doujin. Reimu, Marisa, and Alice are dining at the SDM. Remilia or Sakuya offers them their choice between "Meal A" and "Meal B". Reimu and Marisa think nothing of it, and each choose a different meal. Alice, realizing the choice was given because one of the dishes likely contains human meat, says that she has lost her appetite.

I'm not sure if this is an individual work, or an unrelated extra at the end of another work. In any case, it is fairly short, from what I recall.

joined Jun 21, 2021

This one ?

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/offline_home#1

YYEESSSS That's the one! Thank you!

joined Aug 29, 2019

There was a weird oneshot (I think) once on Dynasty that was really ecchi, hard case of armpit fetish, with a lot of armpit licking and the armpits drawn to look very much like female anatomy. Anyone remember what it was called or have a link?

joined Jun 21, 2021

There was a weird oneshot (I think) once on Dynasty that was really ecchi, hard case of armpit fetish, with a lot of armpit licking and the armpits drawn to look very much like female anatomy. Anyone remember what it was called or have a link?

Was it this pokemon doujin perchance?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_book_where_sabrina_and_an_ace_trainer_are_lovey_dovey#1

Imresizer-1701301441298
joined Nov 29, 2023

I definitely don't think it's on this website, but the main characters were two high school girls who had a S&M relationship. They were caught in the act by a student, who took pictures of them and posted them everywhere, which lead to one of the girls becoming heavily depressed and dropping out of school. I'm not sure what happened in between then and the ending but I do remember that they ran away, and it ended with them both dead.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I definitely don't think it's on this website, but the main characters were two high school girls who had a S&M relationship. They were caught in the act by a student, who took pictures of them and posted them everywhere, which lead to one of the girls becoming heavily depressed and dropping out of school. I'm not sure what happened in between then and the ending but I do remember that they ran away, and it ended with them both dead.

And you're thinking wrong because it's here

joined Aug 29, 2019

Was it this pokemon doujin perchance?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_book_where_sabrina_and_an_ace_trainer_are_lovey_dovey#1

I think that's the one, thanks a bunch.

joined Sep 13, 2021

a maid is in the garden where she is approached by a girl who ask what she is doing . the maid answer and then ask what the girl is doing there. later the maid is made the personal maid of the girl who is revealed to be her master but she didn't know because she hadn't seen the girl yet. the maid after working a long time complain that she wants to return as a normal maid. i dont remember the rest

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Cerbiatta:
Really vague but a yuri where one of them is blonde, and on the back it says one of them is new to the magic school, it should have an english edition

This cover? https://www.amazon.com/WITCHS-LOVE-AT-END-WORLD/dp/197531803X

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

I remember this series of short stories based on paintings. That's it. Just a bunch of yuri based on paintings. But I can't, for the life of me, remember what the title of the collection is.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I remember this series of short stories based on paintings. That's it. Just a bunch of yuri based on paintings. But I can't, for the life of me, remember what the title of the collection is.

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/beloved_paintings

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/beloved_paintings

I think I still have a bit of soul bits left, I offer em to you. Thank you so much!

joined Aug 3, 2022

Heyaa!! Im looking for a manga where a girl have a roommate and when it's midnight she's watching her roommate eating herself, like literally eating herself i forgot the story and that's all i could remember. Thanks

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

^ At Midnight, Munch Munch
Bon appétit.

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

What was that angsty webtoon with a rich girl who plays an instrument (a violin or a piano?) but lacks talent and a poor girl who's a music genius but circumstances prevent her from playing?

edit: Found it!!! Misterioso's the name.

last edited at Jan 13, 2024 1:38PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I’m looking for two one shots. One where a girl likes touching boobs (she mentions her teacher’s are saggy). A bit weird. And she already has a girlfriend. And then, the other is one where a girl has a girlfriend and she has 4 brothers. That one may be easier to find for me. I haven’t really looked for it yet. But thanks in advance.

last edited at Jan 11, 2024 1:39PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And then, the other is one where a girl has a girlfriend and she has 4 brothers. That one may be easier to find for me. I haven’t really looked for it yet. But thanks in advance.

Pretty sure this one is This is a Great Hug Pillow

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

And then, the other is one where a girl has a girlfriend and she has 4 brothers. That one may be easier to find for me. I haven’t really looked for it yet. But thanks in advance.

Pretty sure this one is This is a Great Hug Pillow

Thanks. I found the other one by chance.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_trivial_story

I guess there was a reason I was associating them. They’re by the same author. I just clicked the latest update and my memory was triggered. I feel like the tags are lacking.

Ah.. it was a saggy butt (not breasts).

last edited at Jan 11, 2024 5:10PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Another request… But really I’m just wondering if there’s any harem stories out there that aren’t tagged as such or something very close to it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.