Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Ermmm so lads... anyone know where someone could pick up Loco Souls III? It's not for me at all... I just curious

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

... (again)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Did not see that twist ending coming in the game. :D

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Random filler arc/OVA bait. At least it was only 2 chapters.

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I enjoyed it though

Fairy of the Gilded Lilies
joined Jul 27, 2018

Alice just wanted to beat everyone up for all the crap they've put her through! XD

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Fromsoft alright

joined Oct 2, 2021

Alice-chan too OP

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Lesbian love saves the world once again!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is totally not plot related at all and I thought I was gonna hate the interruption but man. I love these girls so much lol. They're the best. This was some top-shelf adorable yuri. I love the trope of like, when the couple doesn't remember each other, but they're still like, "oh... this person... for some reason, I care about her." I'm a sucker for that lol I eat it up.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Alice sitting on the Throne of Want

...This might have been a filler arc, but those are some unpleasant implications.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Dude, i just find it so funny that Alice had to be transformed the whole time while playing x'D

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Opinion: Bypassing the Leopard boss fight by giving away the fairy was a better twist than Alice's unskippable TPK at the end.

Fromsoft alright

"Heed my words: I am Michiko, blade of Leopard..."

last edited at Nov 21, 2023 7:40AM

Letys%20try%20this%20again
joined Mar 26, 2017

I was gonna skip reading the filler chapters but honestly it was pretty entertaining.

last edited at Nov 23, 2023 8:23AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I was gonna skip reading the filler chapters but honestly it was pretty entertaining.

I never skip the filler chapters, because they serve as a valuable palate cleanser for the longer, plot-heavy story arcs focusing on Vena's manipulations. Heavy scenes like Baiser going berserk hit so much harder when you know the characters involved all have preciously light-hearted sides to them.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I never skip the filler chapters, because they serve as a valuable palate cleanser for the longer, plot-heavy story arcs focusing on Vena's manipulations. Heavy scenes like Baiser going berserk hit so much harder when you know the characters involved all have preciously light-hearted sides to them.

I concur. Not like we're working with some Fighting Shonen style filler where the arcs are longer than whole series xD A little 2 chapters of light-hearted downtime after some big revelations or heavy impacts can hardly be described as "filler" imo.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

My honest reaction to this

Don't ask me why, because I'm not a psychic. (⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠;⁠) And this thing will even have an anime... Untankable!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

More details about the anime. We're getting a TV version and an AT-X version, with the BDs including even less censoring. Also nipples confirmed.
New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgF0D8Pcjs

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 3:54PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The moon sure is bright out today

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

Ah, yes, Lord Enorme roomate, of course.
Leber and Musica are still my favorite romance in this manga, but holy, L. Enorme and Randa's relationship is also incredibly good!!
How can this manga be so lewd yet so wholesome?????
Imma go make an altar for the author if you excuse me

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Wait.

"Magia Cyan"...?

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 3:30AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"I can taste the junkiness shortening my lifespan."

Gods, I love this manga.

How can this manga be so lewd yet so wholesome?????

It's because it is lewd and risque about sexuality and physicality, but very, very careful and attentive to the emotions of each character.

Wait.

"Magia Cyan"...?

I believe that was something we in the scientific community call "foreshadowing".

last edited at Dec 19, 2023 12:11PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

These idiots. :D

But on the important side, incoming new character mentioned!

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Hmm… you know, this is pretty baseless speculation right now, but I wonder if Lord was faced with an Azul-type situation when she was on her “magical girl hunt.” Baiser and Lord were already pretty direct foils for each other as sadist leaders, so it wouldn’t be out of the question for there to be a masochistic blue foil to Azul who was actually allowed to break, a la chapter 10.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

More details about the anime. We're getting a TV version and an AT-X version, with the BDs including even less censoring. Also nipples confirmed.
New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOgF0D8Pcjs

Oh shit uncensored BDs!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.